1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted Wasted Bta Update #9: Classy :)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lazertester, May 2, 2013.

Wasted - Wasted Bta Update #9: Classy :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazertester Lead Developer

XP:
    365,160xp
    • Added the navigator class. The navigator has a compass on its hotbar, helping with navigation to objectives. He can also request a scan of the nearby area for enemy threats, useful for holding objectives.
    • Added the medic class. The medic can revive fallen teammates.
    • Players are now incapacitated before dying, in which state a medic on their team can revive them. A player can wait in spawn for a bit to see if they get revived or spawn right away if they don't want to wait.

2. yungsmalls Regular Member

XP:
    12,649xp
    Hey. Yknow what would actually make Wasted BETTER? To make the forests less dense. I got trapped inside of a hole made out of trees with a pig who had a bunch of buildings and C4. So try to fix the PROBLEMS first before you try to add new stuff.
  3. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Hey. He doesnt do the building here, OR the world editing. I and Many others do. He codes.
    On topic: Lazer, when will this rollout? or has it?
  4. Bojanglatron Platinum

XP:
    16,050xp
    Nice, the more classes the more threats there are to worry about and more tactics for teams and clans.

thanks lazer
  5. Jr4life24 Platinum

XP:
    17,160xp
    I'll test this out later tonight, But for now i guess.
    How long does someone stay incapped?
    Do they lose their gear if they go incapped?
    Can you finish someone off who is incapped?
    Megaplaylist64 likes this.
  6. Bojanglatron Platinum

XP:
    16,050xp
    My guess would be that they die, just their sprite will be left with the permanant damage effect for a certain amount of time, you will wither be able to spawn bac kin and loose your gear of see if a medic will revive you, it wont be something that will randomly happen by luck. it seems to be encourageing team play more
    mcp123123 and (deleted user) like this.
  7. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Soooo.. What's "Bta" Lazer?

This isn't a suggestion thread, its an update discussion, only suggestions to said updates.
    Megaplaylist64 and lollingtroll like this.
  8. TheGlobalBear Platinum

XP:
    52,993xp
    For some reason whenever I die and I am incapped I try to respawn, so I respawn then a second later I go back to where I died inside the ground, this is really annoying and requires a relog every time someone dies, please fix this.
  9. Imaguy1337 Platinum

XP:
    6,546xp
    Yay :)
    I want to go and test this out now... SOMEBODY GIMME 100K XP! :stuck_out_tongue:
    mcp123123, ovan21 and (deleted user) like this.
  10. JackT8ers Gold

XP:
    179,233xp
    These new classes sound really cool. Navigator sounds neat, and I'm glad that there is a Support/Medic class without having it heal people. I still say Archer should be added though...
  11. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    So you get trapped once in one of the forests and want us to do a full stop on plugin development to make a world change?

Sigh.
  12. FozZeW Regular Member

XP:
    11,897xp
    Can u guys test new updates on private server or something instead of releasing to public and now everyone who died respawns at same spot but inside ground. So annoying. And another thing, can u explain this: http://imgur.com/sRCYuTr

Seems legit...
  13. BuggStream Platinum

XP:
    68,208xp
    They do test it of course -.- I the thing about getting stuck in the ground. Of the 15 tries I only got 1 time stuck in the ground.
  14. PointBlanc Regular Member

XP:
    1,621xp

So um...why have I seen medics reviving enemies...?
  15. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    We do test, but sometimes bugs come out in production. Wasted is still in BETA and as such, you shouldn't become completely attached to your items. There could even be inventory wipes. Anything goes for BETA since we are aggressive in rolling features versus minor tweaks upon final release.
  16. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    You cannot revive enemies. If you think this is happened, please try to reproduce the bug and let us know.
  17. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    Whenever I die, I respawn and I appear in the ground where I died. Kind of annyoing :(
  18. Megaplaylist64 Guest

XP:
    xp
    I think that more secondary guns should be there,kind of walther,that uses 9mm,scorpion,with a new ammo,a few more snipers and what about knifes and meelee stuff like hatchets?
    mr_jonjon likes this.
  19. mashguy2 Regular Member

XP:
    6,322xp
    i am being spawned in the freaking ground pls fix this
  20. cherars Platinum

XP:
    12,436xp
    guys,please fix this underground spawning...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.