1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Wasted texture pack! 32x32

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by zombie055, Apr 14, 2013.

Discussion - Wasted texture pack! 32x32
?

Should I add more texture packs to the mix?

Yes (If so do you have any suggetions? put them in comments) 70 vote(s) 86.4%
No 11 vote(s) 13.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    Hello I made a texture pack by combining the normal wasted with Atherys Ascended and
    Mine Z Texture by Rakqoi. No I do not get personal gain from this I only use mediafire.
    Also if you want any other textures in the mix ask me.
    EDIT: This is now canceled for multiple reasons including the new resource pack system the decline of wasted and the fact that Wasted is now more than one gamemode it has other sections.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/36JD5
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4hu3crw3f85cv2h
    Newfie_Au and duck_norris123 like this.

2. chapman2012 Guest

XP:
    xp
    what the fuck? I can't get the download.I suggest that every time i get on the wasted server i get to see an option for a download.
  3. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    I do not develop the server I am mearly a player what you do with this pack is download it put it in your texture pack folder then select it in a wasted server. hope this helps.:)
  4. bryan660 Gold

XP:
    21,760xp
  5. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    Thanks Man! :)
  6. cookoocookoo Regular Member

XP:
    1,406xp
    I really dont have any specific suggesttions but try to add some kind of midevil times to it i think it would be cool
    Cobble_Freak likes this.
  7. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    I like the idea but i think the whole point of wasted is that it is a modern like world as it has guns. Also considering the name of the game mode and how most of the building pieces are kind of broken plus the fact that everyone has split into factions to kill each other I think this is probably after a apocalypse of some sort Nuclear, Biological, etc. Anyway thanks for the suggestion. OH P.S um Atherys Ascended is kind of made to be medieval/ RPG like.
  8. BannedByNotch Regular Member

XP:
    2,120xp
    ugh.... why wont everyone just use this texture pack

blackchickenx9 likes this.
  9. cookoocookoo Regular Member

XP:
    1,406xp
    yeah I guess your right but i like how you added athers ascended it a great texture pack but I've never seen the real wasted texture pack, only the modified ones
    there are more than u think
  10. cookoocookoo Regular Member

XP:
    1,406xp
    and u can try to put some of the mc-war or mine strike texture packs (if they dont use the same) too
  11. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    The reason I don't want to use that texture pack is because I don't like the Faithful textures because I think it is too much like well Minecraft and I like much better HD textures toward Minecraft's. I know your gonna say Faithful's textures are HD too but really they are still the same textures as Minecraft. Don't get me wrong though I do think Minecraft's textures are ok but I like things that fit what server/gamemode I am playing more. Then the guns I feel are
    too HD and so different but I may take a closer look and add them in the future.:)
  12. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    I don't know what MC war is but maybe send me a link to their website and I can do it?
  13. cookoocookoo Regular Member

XP:
    1,406xp
    the mc war ip is mc-war.com and minestrike is minestrike.com pretty much the same as the names of the website.
    oh and the texture pack u download from the server so that might be a problem but i really dont know cause im not tech savvy
  14. cookoocookoo Regular Member

XP:
    1,406xp
    oh and try to make pigs look like at least motorcycles insted of just pigs pig=car doesnt go well in my mind
  15. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    I would love to do that however well I don't make the textures. I just use the textures of others and mix and match.
    However like you I want pigs to look like cars and cows to look like trucks.
  16. cookoocookoo Regular Member

XP:
    1,406xp
    cows are truck i did not know that
  17. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    Yeah they are basically the same as cars except with a bigger inventory.
  18. T1ntin1010 Regular Member

XP:
    177xp
    you should change the pigs to look like cars and the cows to look like trucks
  19. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    If you can find me a texture pack that does that I would be exited but sadly I haven't found one. You can also Find me someone who can texture it for me that would be great. Sorry that I can't do this soon it is just that I can't texture.:)
  20. zombie055 Regular Member

XP:
    29,230xp
    It's not really that hard when you go into a server and download the texture pack it goes into a new texture packs folder called texturepacks-mc-cache so all you have to do is copy that into your normal texture pack folder.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.