1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion WastedRG V.0.5 (Sounds)

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by darkstriker999, Aug 27, 2013.

Discussion - WastedRG V.0.5 (Sounds)
  1. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Wasted Real Guns
    V.0.7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Introduction
    Today i present you the beta of Wasted Real Guns, this is a resource pack which is made out of many different textures packs and sounds. I did not create any sounds or textures. I would like to hear your thoughts about it so i can improve it even more!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Credits
    First off all i would like to credit RememberNovember, who made those really great gun textures,
    Aswell as many youtube videos and a great site called www.freesfx.co.uk supported me with the sounds.
    Huge thanks to Vattic for creating Faithfull and the creators of the default Wasted texture Pack.
    Special thanks to Drag0ntail, TheOneZombie, hinfalboy, HellbeastPvP, Lumcheehoe45 and 3it3rb3ul3 for testing!
    Pictures
    [IMG]
    Download
    Wasted Sound System
    I will try to explain the Wasted Sound System to you so you can understand why its hard to improve some weapons.
    In Wasted there are 4 different Weapons sound groups, two of those groups are made of 4 Sounds.
    Each weapon is part of one of those groups. When it shots it will pick 1 sound of the group randomly.
    E.G: Pkp and Moison use the same sound group and will pick a random sound out of the same group. The only difference in their sound is the rate the sound is replayed.
    This causes a heavy problem in making custom sounds. Remi and Ak-47 are in the same sound group.
    Since per bullet the game plays 1 sound the remi will play with 1 shot many different sounds. This will make a) the ak-47 sound bad or b) the remi. Though I will try to improve the Sounds.
    Feedback
    I would be very happy to hear your thoughts about the resource pack. Critic is welcome!
    Have Fun! :wink:
    P.S: Check the Moison my alpha-tester told me it was the best :stuck_out_tongue:

2. ZombieDE Platinum

XP:
    43,295xp
    I love it :eek:
    mcp123123 likes this.
  3. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    Great job dude, this turned out very nice :)
  4. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Thanks ^^
  5. hinfalboy Emerald

XP:
    38,253xp
    great texture pack !
  6. TheGlobalBear Platinum

XP:
    52,993xp
    BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME
    hinfalboy likes this.
  7. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
  8. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Thanks for the great feedback ^-^.
    Though i would like to ask you what is still bad and can be improved?
  9. basti1499 Emerald

XP:
    43,945xp
    NICE!!! :D
    Hope you will Update it sometimes
  10. Last_Triumph Regular Member

XP:
    7,760xp
    Im fine with the name...
  11. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    + new textures
    + new sounds
  12. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    Going to download once my mac finally updates the blooming software..
    Gosh darn :stuck_out_tongue:
    hinfalboy likes this.
  13. Jore_ Silver

XP:
    5,533xp
    Damn, love it :heart: :wink:
  14. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    I beleve that the texture of the M4 should be changed as it looks too much like the M16A3. My suggestions would be to remove the handle on the M4 and also give it the crane stock that it is commonly fitted with today. Also, it is much bulkier than the M16A3, so make the barrel smaller and give the M4 barrel to the M16A3, and it will look much more realistic.
  15. superdoops33 Platinum

XP:
    8,832xp
    wait... your alive global?
    rstd and mcp123123 like this.
  16. PumpinBackshots Emerald

XP:
    62,321xp
    dude I love the texture pack but can U put some more detail on the rocket launcher thx
  17. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    I recently noticed that the MP5 (Silenced) does not have a suppresor, lol.

Also, I have a personal request. Can you make an L96 Texture just for me? I want to use it as it is one of my favorite irl guns. Just make it,quote my post, andpaste the image, I will be extremely happy. Thanks for reading my stupid rant.
  18. 3it Obsidian

XP:
    17,392xp
  19. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    Umm, dark, what is the sound file you used for the rocket launcher?
  20. SecretlyMale Regular Member

XP:
    6,411xp

Uh, the pack looks like the best thing ever, but can you make it possible to download? the link just fails, tries again, and then fails. i really want to try this pack, can you fix the link?