1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Annihilation Update - Serious Gallium (2.14.0)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Anni Team, Nov 12, 2021.

Annihilation - Annihilation Update - Serious Gallium (2.14.0)
  1. Anni Team Administrator

XP:
    1,222xp
    Español
    Annihilation Update - Serious Gallium (2.14.0)

Hello!

We are pleased to announce the release of Serious Gallium: The SCOUT update!

From the 3rd to the 7th of November, the Annihilation Team hosted test matches allowing you to play with the options from our community vote; options A, B and C were on the table. Check out the voting thread here: SCOUT Community Vote.

And the winner was...

Option A: Combat Tag

[IMG]

The voting tally was as follows:
    • A) 51.1% with 24 votes
    • B) 23.4% with 11 votes
    • C) 25.5% with 12 votes
    Changelog

[IMG] Scout
    • Unlimited Grapple! The cooldown on the Grapple has been completely removed
    • Permanent Speed has been removed
      • This means that Scouts can now benefit from the Speed effect at any tier!
    • Combat tagging added! If you hit or get hit by an enemy, you will incur a 5 second combat tag. While tagged, you cannot grapple. Hitting or getting hit while already tagged will reset this timer.
    • Fire and Slowness debuffs are still in place so you can handle those pesky void bungee Scouts!
    :heart: Credits
    Many thanks to the Annihilation Team for hosting the test matches but most of all, a big thank you to all who could make the tests and voted in the poll!

2. ucutmeloose Silver

XP:
    3,467xp
    GG basing the future of this server off 47 votes
  3. shajunghoon Silver

XP:
    380,811xp
    GG basing the future of this server off of incompetent people's opinions who don't actually understand how to play the game.
  4. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    GG. props to the devs that spent time doing this but to the one that suggested this should have happened now, in this critical state, you sir, have lost your mind.
    Hvba likes this.
  5. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Ninja is good now.
    Champion_Guiga and Ivandagiant like this.
  6. Shimmied Platinum

XP:
    2,319xp
    Damn stfu yall, just because you play scout doesn't mean it doesnt deserve a nerf. You'll survive and so will the server
    ElectroDubbed, Hingey and ChickenMac7 like this.
  7. ucutmeloose Silver

XP:
    3,467xp
    wbat rank r u in anni btw? :D
  8. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    I haven't touched this server in quite a while, and my memory of the gamemode tells me this is a good change. I didn't typically play Scout, but it seems like it would be more fun to play as and counter, though losing speed would make it lose a bit of that fun of launching around the map. It's still going to be a fairly strong class, especially adding in using ender pearls, which I recommend adding that to your arsenals to escape those enemy bases a bit more easily, no matter your class.

The fact that you can so quickly make it to an enemy iron mine, kill someone before they realise what's happening, and fairly quickly escape, even with a combat tag, is a strong ability in and of itself.

Again, I haven't played in a while, so if you believe I'm wrong about this, please explain to me what your problems are and I'll try to see your pov.
    ElectroDubbed and Hingey like this.
  9. fire_killer124 Gold

XP:
    92,695xp
    Because of the combat tag you can't just scout away when you are being rushed by a group of enemies... Just died twice because of that in the first game I played with this and got a lovely ban for raging :)
  10. Shimmied Platinum

XP:
    2,319xp
    TOUCH GRASS
  11. GiveMeFlowers Gold

XP:
    305,250xp
    Welcome to Shotbow.!
  12. ucutmeloose Silver

XP:
    3,467xp

Why do you think you're educated enough on the game to talk about such issues? Do you think that you're contributing any good information to this discussion?
  13. Shimmied Platinum

XP:
    2,319xp

I didn't even realize you guys were still in diapers lol
  14. ucutmeloose Silver

XP:
    3,467xp
    I've been playing Annihilation since 2015.
  15. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    18,535xp
    This stopwatch art is a physical representation of how much time Shotbow has left unless they make a serious server-wide overhaul.
    EdgarAuguste and soto like this.
  16. Toyl Silver

XP:
    54,133xp
    considering 47 players is about the average player count i would say its pretty good :stuck_out_tongue:
  17. shajunghoon Silver

XP:
    380,811xp
    there is a video on youtube about a guy who put 10,000 hours into rocket league but he is one of the lowest ranks. Should we listen to him for game change advice or people who are champion/grand champion? Just because you have put more hours into the game doesn't mean you are better.
  18. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
  19. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Skill gap :stuck_out_tongue:
    Champion_Guiga likes this.
  20. ucutmeloose Silver

XP:
    3,467xp