1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MTA, Yea, its Been a While

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Stampy_fan2, Apr 18, 2021.

MTA, Yea, its Been a While
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stampy_fan2 Regular Member

XP:
    5,681xp
    I used to play on this server years ago and always played Mine Theft Auto, over a year ago I tried to log on and noticed mta was down, I came back months later and it was still closed, and did it a few more times every month and it still isnt back.
    A few months ago I saw the video of an update to MTA which had the date 1/2/2021, its passed that date now and MTA is still down.
    phannydantom and MESLEG like this.

2. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    Ye the devs really like giving out dates to things that will never happen. I have 0 confidence MTA will ever return. Its taken them over a year to finish fixing a game that was never broken to begin with. They deleted my last post talking about this, so Ill say it again.

Stop giving us dates if the game clearly isnt finished. its been more than 3 months after the set date was teased, and still not even a word or correction to the date.
    phannydantom likes this.
  3. Spidermatt2001 Regular Member

XP:
    6,310xp
    They said that they had 3 people working on it. I have faith it will come out soon.
  4. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    the date in the teaser was not a release date. and a release date has never been given. there has been correction on this as most of the questions towards it have been on discord
  5. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    So you guys just happened to put a random date inside a video? Like it was just there for no reason? Didn't mean anything at all? That's extremely hard to believe.

Where is the correction? There was no correction here or even on youtube as far as im concerned

Also if it apparently "was not a release date", then what was there to be corrected?
    phannydantom likes this.
  6. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    Poke said that the date has a meaning but refused to tell anyone what the meaning is
    phannydantom likes this.
  7. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

wait hol up, if "all questions about it have been answered in discord", then why tf does nobody know what it is lmao
    phannydantom likes this.
  8. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    Indeed and I still refuse to give away the meaning. What's the fun of telling the meaning :wink:

If you want to know what kind of meaning the date from the teaser has, search the web. It really is not that hard to find the answer.
    It really has nothing to do with what we are currently working on.
  9. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp

"01/02/21 shooting"
  10. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    Also I love when you try to join MTA through the hub, you dont even get an error message. It just closes the GUI with no feedback. This definitely gives me faith that MTA will come back
  11. phannydantom Silver

XP:
    65,967xp
    The "fun" would be in the community not collectively being annoyed at you for taking down a game that was functioning fine and then stringing them along for months with vague, inconsistent, confusing communication and empty promises. Not to mention that your role as a co-lead for MTA is to make it fun for the people that play it, not the other way around.

Have you actually seen anyone say "wow, such a cool riddle"? Or have 99-100% of the reactions just been people trying to get you to say in plain English when the game they've been waiting months for is coming back?

It's one thing to fall so short of community expectations, but then at least be humble and apologetic for how poorly this has been handled. Instead, you've tried to act like you know what you're doing and we should all just wait patiently without any actual updates until MTA eventually re-releases in 2037.

I think you guys are goofing really hard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.