1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video It's been a while, I miss you Wasted...

Discussion in 'The Network' started by SimplyPotato, Feb 11, 2021.

Video - It's been a while, I miss you Wasted...
  1. SimplyPotato Regular Member

XP:
    87,519xp

I'm not sure anyone comes here anymore, and I doubt anyone will see this, but I just wanted to pop in and see what's become of my once favorite server. I don't play minecraft much anymore, and its crazy to think that I got to enjoy shotbow and all it had to offer as far back as middle school. I'm currently a Junior in college, and when I remember the time I spent on this server it always brings a smile to my face. Anyways, thought I would drop a link to one of the videos I used to make about Wasted, which was special to me because it was the first montage I had ever made using windows movie maker. Although the game mode may not exist anymore, I'm glad I was able to preserve some of that nostalgia on my youtube channel. Some nights I even find myself scrolling through my videos, and remembering the countless people I met and things I got to experience. Anyways, I hope everyone who sees this is doing well, and I guess this will probably be the last you'll see of me (who knows haha...).

All the best,
    Potatophone234

2. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    RambamRevolution likes this.
  3. romangeeks Gold

XP:
    21,696xp
    I went on his active Youtube and even sent him Discord link. He hasn't joined for some reason? IDK.
  4. romangeeks Gold

XP:
    21,696xp
    We have 100 members sitting on our Discord server. People like Technicalbuilder, Sunnyhours, Xninja, Brassbuilder, me, Rex, Basti, Rrky etc. legit all the old OGs. Join!
  5. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    If Shotbow brought back Wasted, MineZ 2, and HCF, they would have a much larger playerbase.
    xSandblast likes this.
  6. SimplyPotato Regular Member

XP:
    87,519xp
    I agree! Robertthegoat is trying to get a beta version of Wasted up and running by the Summer :) Come join the discord server if you're not already and I believe he's going to host a little session some time this weekend!
    ButterTheGiraffe likes this.
  7. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    this is veryy exciting news