1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Lunar Client and Cosmic Client Clarifications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Jan 25, 2021.

Lunar Client and Cosmic Client Clarifications | Page 2
  1. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,362xp
    This clarifiation would only 'promote' cheating if Shotbow was previously a Lunar/Cosmic client only server. People have always been allowed to use forge/vanilla versions which are, admittedly, easier to modify. Some portion of players using other clients, such as Lunar/BLC etc., doesn't stop cheating and any suggestion that there will now be an increase implies it is the users on these clients who will be looking for unfair advantages. Regardless, these anti-cheat clients can be modified anyway.

2. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,426,906xp
    I dont understand why people make such a big deal out of this. They will ban you only if you gain an unfair advantage using those clients, if your claims are true and it behaves like a vanilla game you got nothing to fear...
  3. J0RGEcjng Guest

XP:
    xp
    It's a community thing, all the cheaters feel left out and eventually switch over to lunar. It's a better feeling fighting someone who's on the same client as you are.
  4. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,426,906xp
    I dont think a cheater would feel left out just because some people think its cool to play on a client that says it isnt a cheat but sometimes it behaves like one.
    I have never and will never use any of those clients as long as i can mod my own Minecraft with whatever the fuck I want to.
  5. iStackEverygame Platinum

XP:
    1,749,585xp
    This means that if you use AutoClicker or something, you cannot use "lunar client" as a reason not to be BAN.
    Tobi472 likes this.
  6. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,362xp
    Correct. Using an autoclicker is bannable.
  7. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Why tho? Wouldn't you want less people cheating?