1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Update Annihilation Update - Kind Zinc (2.6.0)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Sevy13, Apr 26, 2020.

Update - Annihilation Update - Kind Zinc (2.6.0) | Page 2
  1. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    It was actually a nerf with a small compensation.
    You can now no longer extend enchanted golden apples using regular golden apples. It was a problem because you were able to extend those 8 absorption hearts cheaply and indefinitely as long as you keep eating the cheaper item before the absorption hearts ran out.
    In exchange enchanted golden apples got a little bit stronger.

2. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

Ah, I mis understood the original observation - thanks for that! :stuck_out_tongue: I'll be sure to note that with the rest of the team :D
    Holstein21, Dr_Sens and Mission like this.
  3. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Glad to see new updates still rolling out!
    JTGangsterLP6 and _Swipe like this.
  4. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp

Ah alright. Thanks for clarifying that. I did not even know people were doing that with the regular golden apples. Was pretty smart tbh. Anyhow, that makes it more reasonable yeah.
    Holstein21 likes this.
  5. Holstein21 Regular Member

XP:
    790,355xp
    Murgatron, I'm sorry for my poor English...
    Please refer to the following reply.

These are precisely what I wanted to say!
    _Swipe, Dr_Sens and JeTi_Brothers like this.
  6. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp

Hmm, yeah if it's only 30 seconds now that quite hard for solo rushing. I think the problem with the gapples is in bigger groups it becomes really strong (maybe too?) but for smalller groups / solo I understand that it can be key. Not sure how to balance that properly though :/

Haven't really tested it out so I couldn't tell you what would be better. Are you able to stack the regen pots with the absorbtion hearths? That would make for a cheap fix for your rushes.
    Satisfied_8Ball likes this.
  7. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Regen III (1:30) doesn't exist, Alchemist's "Tier 3" Regeneration potion gives Regeneration II for 1:20 min.
    Satisfied_8Ball likes this.
  8. DanielM78 Obsidian

XP:
    2,132,731xp
  9. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    Bug Report:
    For some reason you cannot report bugs on the report a bug section so I'll just post it here. I managed to break my vampire and I'm not sure how. I went to the hub instead of /kill by accident, logged back into my game and changed class to vampire and now my cooldown is stuck on 18 seconds. I tried /kill again, tried changing to vampire agiann but it did not seem to work and I cannot use the ability anymore. If I /kill myself it takes 1 second of the timer for each death.
  10. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp

We're aware of this bug, sorry about that. The quick fix is to /kill for however many seconds are left, it's on our list to fix but 1.12.2 is the priority right now.
    notswipe and JeTi_Brothers like this.
  11. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    Ah well, thanks for your quick reply, ill be sure to use that if it happens again!