1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question who is the king of minez

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Lil_Jeffy, Apr 16, 2020.

Question - who is the king of minez
  1. Lil_Jeffy Obsidian

XP:
    1,792,671xp
    who? Who is the supreme leader of al hasa? the master of pvp? the god of war? the alpha of MineZ?
    RoryIsAThing and SplashQuota like this.

2. up44 Platinum

XP:
    1,745,607xp
    TheLegend27
  3. Mission Gold

XP:
    203,927xp
    stacked account bro
    SplashQuota likes this.
  4. SplashQuota Gold

XP:
    9,700xp
  5. Lil_Jeffy Obsidian

XP:
    1,792,671xp
    His battle ended years ago
    Yes thank u
    Alright then.... I’m coming for him
    SplashQuota and up44 like this.
  6. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    17,840xp
    me
  7. Lil_Jeffy Obsidian

XP:
    1,792,671xp
    no ur 2018 MineZ community ur irrelevant
  8. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
  9. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    17,840xp
    never heard of you in game must be another random banditing down south zzz
  10. Lil_Jeffy Obsidian

XP:
    1,792,671xp
    u used to be old friend
    damn if only alts existed... 2018 player :clown:
    SupremeGustice likes this.
  11. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
  12. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Who’s this?
    SupremeGustice and Lil_Jeffy like this.
  13. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp
    It's hard to say who "The King of MineZ" would be, mainly because a lot of the players who have achieved multiple great things have been blacklisted or banned which in some people's eyes might disqualify them from the title of "King". I feel like though a lot of players are experts in their areas of interests, there are very few 'jack of all trade' players who have proven to be at the top of their game in every aspect of the game.

This is a really interesting question to me, and it's one I've been thinking about since long before this thread. Even today, I still can't quite put my finger on it. Although Nyke once dubbed himself the unofficial "King of MineZ", I personally see this as more of a meme title than something legitimate that has value and reason behind it. In my opinion the closest we've come is probably up44, but he's been blacklisted for a while now.
  14. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    349,773xp
    WholeMilkLP
    SupremeGustice and Fluffoon like this.
  15. Lil_Jeffy Obsidian

XP:
    1,792,671xp
    nah nah we dethroned nyke right after his rise to the throne, which he didn’t even claim worthily.

I consider the king of MineZ the person who excels in PvP above everyone else, the king of the world with hasa at it’s throne. Sure there are people who are insane at lots of stuff, up44 is definitely one of them or one of the many Japanese legends, but those are more rather gods than the king, and the king is the one competing for the throne, conquering hasa.

my respect for sure goes out to the many gods of MineZ, especially for their dungeon skills, but not excluding their great patience, game sense, and much more.

So my questions remains, who is the king of MineZ now? because I might need his head...
  16. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp

I'd say that it's fairly contested at this point in time. I suppose in the past it was Xeno or Rigby or something like that, but in the present day I think people would probably have an argument against you if you threw ANY name into the title of "King of Hasa". There's a lot of people it's definitely NOT though.
  17. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Who is not the king of MineZ
  18. Lil_Jeffy Obsidian

XP:
    1,792,671xp
    u

jk ily

Might be, guess there is a lot fighting for it nowadays, if you can prove yourself, you can conquer it
    Hollow_Leg likes this.
  19. lightninge Gold

XP:
    139,223xp
    For me, I'd say someone humble.
    SupremeGustice, Fluffoon and MTrout like this.
  20. SenorBeaver Platinum

XP:
    139,318xp
    It's a difficult decision for me but I'd give the crown to a user named Timbobzimbob, Kiaa being his runner up.

Timbob participated in 2+ years worth of daily wars @ Al Hasa through the years 2012-14 and I don't think there's a single player with a KDR anywhere near his whether it was a 20v10 in our favour, or a 10v20 in theirs. I genuinely have only ever seen Timbobzimbob die @ Al Hasa 8-10 times in the 3 years I played with him, while the rest of our team was re-gearing atleast twice a day.

Kiaa was part of the opposition that I came to know daily and he was the only one who could even have a fair bout with Timbobzimbob, and sometimes given the circumstances got the better hand on him.

Take me back, take me back!
    Fluffoon likes this.