1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Stuck in a Block or Area

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Majicou, Nov 1, 2014.

Stuck in a Block or Area | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotCoryBaxter Regular Member

XP:
    5,949xp
    IGN: CauCrustacean

2. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, I have just removed a cobblestone slab, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_06_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 3 hours hours and 18 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  3. shannonclan Gold

XP:
    50,846xp
    IGN: shannonclan
  4. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, you don't seem stuck to me.

Edit: Your case was handled on Discord. :)
  5. MoinLikesCoins Regular Member

XP:
    18,910xp
  6. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_07_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 18 hours and 56 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  7. Platinboi Regular Member

XP:
    2,554xp
    IGN: Platinboi
  8. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_07_US & MINEZ_08_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 7 hours and 48 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  9. Platinboi Regular Member

XP:
    2,554xp

Amazing man! Thank you! :)
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  10. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    IGN: Mohawk2
  11. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_01_US & MINEZ_02_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 14 hours and 50 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
    Mohawk2 likes this.
  12. Reptar_0wns Regular Member

XP:
    15,599xp
    IGN: CoRexVicious stuck in tree thirsty
  13. Reptar_0wns Regular Member

XP:
    15,599xp
    good talk guys
  14. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_02_US & MINEZ_04_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 12 hours from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  15. kokamantratarius Regular Member

XP:
    3,942xp
  16. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_02_US & MINEZ_04_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 7 hours and 27 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  17. kokamantratarius Regular Member

XP:
    3,942xp
    Thank you!
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  18. atypicalmale Platinum

XP:
    84,775xp
    I'm stuck on the bridge of Wizards tower =[

IGN- atypicalmale
  19. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    Hey, could you please join a server? :)

Alternatively, feel free to ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are available to get online.
  20. atypicalmale Platinum

XP:
    84,775xp

chillin on the bridge now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.