1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Thank you & Goodbye

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Jan 8, 2020.

Thank you & Goodbye
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    I've joined shotbow sometime around April 2016. It's been well over 3 years. There was a lot of tension between me and some staff members in the latter half, I've done a lot of arguably shady things and things weren't always nice, but I'm just here to say thank you to everyone I played with and to everyone that made MTA possible. It was an incredible time and there was no other game that brought me as much joy as MTA. I wish I could go back to 2016, with all the chaotic skype conversations, dozens of ingame friends and enemies, constant gang wars and all that other stuff that made this game so great. I haven't played in a quite a while and obviously a lot of things have changed. There isn't much reason for me to play this game anymore, and maybe I'm also just too old. Whatever it is, I really just wanted to say thank you. I wish I'd have some old screenshots or a compilation video to put here, but sadly I don't. Theres some screenshots on my imgur if anyone wants to see them but theres nothing really interesting, idk.

Thank you for reading this, thank you for creating MTA, thank you for playing MTA. Whoever you are, I hope you have a great time, even outside of MTA.

Bye. :)

PS: I didn't pay attention to grammar or anything, I just woke up and had the urge to put this out, I hope that's fine. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

2. TOMQ1 Regular Member

XP:
    87,461xp
    this was very nice to read i hope you find yourself back here once
    Foxorange likes this.
  3. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    Always sad to see a dedicated to whichever game community member depart, but people come and go. Farewell and good luck with your future endeavours :)
    JeTi_Brothers likes this.
  4. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    well in mta more people go then new people come back
  5. LiefofDel Platinum

XP:
    12,328xp
    Yeah, I miss the old days too :(
    Foxorange and Runkelpokk like this.
  6. iilunax Platinum

XP:
    402,744xp
    Farewell, friend/enemy! Hope you the best in the future!
    Foxorange likes this.
  7. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    You're a real one man, hope to see you around again sometime
  8. Foxorange Regular Member

XP:
    76,020xp
    I miss MTA =(
    noobfan likes this.