1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Teaming

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Ankh, Aug 14, 2019.

No Prefix - Teaming
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ankh Regular Member

XP:
    24,975xp
    Something seriously needs to be done about teaming. I was just killed by a 4 way team after spending hours working my way to the north end of the map. At least a cap on how many people can team or something, this is bullshit.

2. Flexicution Guest

XP:
    xp
    find people to play with
    cyclone_43, _Silver and Meme_MC like this.
  3. Ankh Regular Member

XP:
    24,975xp
    I prefer to play alone, and I'd rather not be gang banged by an enourmous group of players who only win solely because they have bigger numbers.

Your reply is useless and solves nothing. Find people to play with? alright, let me just stop while running from four people so I can spend the next 10 minutes seeing who's online on discord. idiot.
  4. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Yeah he's right, find someone to play with. If you prefer to play alone, awesome, great, good for you, but know thats what happens when you do play alone.
    cyclone_43 and Meme_MC like this.
  5. Ankh Regular Member

XP:
    24,975xp
    I have no problem with teaming, I only start to find it an issue once people band together to make absurdly large groups to take over an entire section of the northern region. Also, it's impossible to just "avoid them" when they are camping at all of the areas with chests. I want to progress through the game as well. Also, I did avoid them the first time. When I died, I purposefully took a path that brought me to the EXACT opposite end of the northern region. Guess what? Killed by another massive team, with absolutely no chance of victory.

Like I said in the OP if you'd read it, I suggested adding a team cap, not banning them altogether. It's fine if you want to play with friends, but a group of 4+ people is absurd.
  6. Furry Platinum

XP:
    80,839xp
    Sorry we killed you. (I'm Furries) It is part of the game, as most groups in the north will kill you on sight.. Especially if you're full iron because its loot and we want to give it to our friends in the call with us.

I (personally) suggest you find a group to play with. Because even when you want to progress further into the game.. you need to complete dungeons which require a group or a team of players to complete with. MineZ is a team based gamemode and has been for years.

However we offer PVE servers if you have a premium rank on shotbow.
    cyclone_43 likes this.
  7. Ankh Regular Member

XP:
    24,975xp
    Just want to start off by saying that I know you're not sorry lol. If you didn't want to kill me then you wouldn't have.

Although this thread wasn't in relation to your group in particular, I was pretty annoyed when I logged in for the first time in a year only to be instantly taken out by your squad of 3 players with absolutely no chance of survival. Though I was annoyed, I was fine with that, but then it happened twice more, all within a few hours. So far ever since I've come back, every time I've set foot in northern territory I've been pretty much instantly seeked out and killed. Also not to be rude, but most of my friends I play with play more serious PvP servers, and wouldn't be caught dead playing this :lmao:
  8. RisingThumb Regular Member

XP:
    96,839xp
    Join a team, or learn where's popular and where's not if you don't want to be killed by a team. In short, git gud
    _Silver likes this.
  9. _Silver Jr. Developer

XP:
    280,702xp
    A bit late to be saying this, don't you think? This whole thread, you've been condescending towards people who are offering their opinions: calling people idiots, saying their input is useless, denying apologies, implying people are ignorant, etc. And arguing against playing with friends whenever it's brought up only brings this comic to mind. If you want to get your point across, this has to be the worst way to do it.

Regardless, I still have to agree with everyone else that the idea of limiting team sizes, even for the benefit of solo players, is ridiculous. Some of the most fun I have in this game, or any other game really, is when playing with friends, and many of the most memorable moments come from battles against these massive groups. Limiting team sizes, aside from the fact that it would be near impossible to enforce, may save the fun for some people, but it would ruin the fun for many others. Besides, every time I'm playing the game and not doing a multi-person dungeon or looking for a fight, I'm playing solo, and very rarely run into issues with other groups of players. You can basically avoid them completely by avoiding the more popular locations (Al Hasa, Floating Islands, Water Spire, almost any spawn town, etc). If you know where the common spots to see players are, this basically isn't even an issue.

Also, with regards to that last remark, if none of your friends would "be caught dead playing this," then make some more friends. I can't believe this really has to be said, but the friends you have now aren't the only ones you will have. Try to meet more people who actually do play this game, and team with them. And maybe work on your people skills a bit...
    kbsfe, Meme_MC, Smartz_ and 3 others like this.
  10. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    This is a joke right?
  11. YUMMiR Platinum

XP:
    194,558xp
    4 players not bad, try the CLIQUE.
    Smartz_ likes this.
  12. Flexicution Guest

XP:
    xp
    now i see why you have no people to play with
    cyclone_43 likes this.
  13. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Howdy! As this thread has started out condescending and has continued to be so I will lock it. Regarding your feedback, survival games in general are meant to be games where teaming will give you an advantage. We will not be removing that any time soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.