1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Wake up [Admin] Team

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by soto, Aug 14, 2019.

Suggestion - Wake up [Admin] Team
  1. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    i'll keep this short and dandly,

y'all lackin in:

1) xp-codes (especially after the rise of minecraft & new-comers, you've not given any proper codes that will benefit them.

2) events ( sandbox events aren't supposed to be map-testing only nowadays, where are the fun events, or something that is different than the usual anni formula, the hell's all the fun at that brings the community together)

3) rewards ( it's been ages, or barely ever happened but i feel like at least some proper events could be rewarded with a silver rank (only applicable to non-ranked / silver-ranked players) to where others may receive an xp-package instead. Events should be rewarded, since the last time i saw any rewards was the 1 year old anni tournament. )

With minecraft's re-birth, y'all been slackin off heavily, do somtn about it, attract the public ya goofballs. If ya wanna shake & wake shotbow into a new light, this is the time, and not the time to be making updates to dead gamemodes that 5 players play. (MTA)

it's a suggestion, don't get offended before i'll personally spank y'all sideways.

-soto

2. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    yes
    NotInRange and soto like this.
  3. karabear04 Regular Member

XP:
    91,528xp
    yes, am agree
    soto likes this.
  4. iStackEverygame Platinum

XP:
    1,749,585xp
    yeet
    soto likes this.
  5. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp

Hey Soto

Some good thinking regarding the stuff above!

Do you have some ideas of what they could do? - I'm not sure whether you're solely looking at ANNI or also other game-modes.

I think that MTA is the third biggest game-mode currently on Shotbow, please correct me if I'm wrong. Also it is one of those games that is not comparable to any other game out there. So I'm sure when it gets spotted by a big Ytuber for instance or some forums. It should get some attention and played more.

Just my two cents :)
    soto likes this.
  6. xontron Regular Member

XP:
    21,441xp
    4) BAN APPEALS ( 14.7.2019) I SENT BAN APPEAL AND NOTHINK HAPPENED LOL GOOD ADMIN TEAM GOOD GOOD ....
    greenboy3000, Dahian and soto like this.
  7. Slaystyle Platinum

XP:
    2,909,485xp
    Bug fixing and improving the host might be a priority, but for sure... anything that could make people atleast feel like there's an actual staff team in shotbow nowadays.
  8. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    wE aRe VoLunTeErS
  9. Slaystyle Platinum

XP:
    2,909,485xp
    p
    Lol
  10. NotInRange Regular Member

XP:
    407,765xp