1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Stuck in a Block or Area

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Majicou, Nov 1, 2014.

Stuck in a Block or Area
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp

This thread is out of date.

This thread is out of date, and now locked. Please use /mz support in-game, or utilize the !support minez [name] tool in the Shotbow Discord to request help.

Thank you!

2. Lentac_ Silver

XP:
    3,567xp
    IGN: DragonDoesGames
  3. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Please reply to this message when you would be available to be freed. :)
  4. DannyPX Regular Member

XP:
    4,386xp
  5. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Hey guys, I would be available to free you for the next few hours. :)

Alternatively, you should be able to move by yourselves for the next 13 hours and 3 minutes (until 6 AM CST).
  6. Dqckii Regular Member

XP:
    13,226xp
    ign: Dqckii

Do I only get teleported out or does the staff also cover up the hole?
  7. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Hey, you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_02_US & MINEZ_03_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 12 hours and 53 minutes from now on).

We do fix the holes, but it can take some time until those fixes are automatically rolled to the live servers after every reboot.
  8. xMacieju Regular Member

XP:
    2,567xp
    IGN: xMacieju
  9. Lukaton Regular Member

XP:
    37,053xp
    IGN: Lukaton
  10. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Hey, both of you should be able to move by yourselves on MINEZ_04_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 22 hours and 13 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  11. ggkk15 Regular Member

XP:
    8,315xp
    IGN: ggkk15
  12. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Hey ggkk15!

Unfortunately, Ravine belongs to the areas where players have to be extremely careful not to get stuck, because we don't teleport them out:
    Sorry!
  13. mehwaffle10 Regular Member

XP:
    5,509xp
    IGN: mehwaffle10
  14. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_05_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 12 hours and 40 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  15. mehwaffle10 Regular Member

XP:
    5,509xp
    Perfect, thank you so much! Was travelling from treetop shelter to jungle sanctuary to fill up on water and had just came down from the canopy 10 seconds before and immediately got stuck haha. I was laughing at myself cause I was warning a friend not two hours before to be careful about the same thing. I had just started to try and grenade myself out (it wasn't letting me throw them luckily) when the chat message about this thread came up, lucky me :) thanks again!
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  16. Gametube01 Regular Member

XP:
    1,445xp
    IGN:Gametube01
  17. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_10_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 13 hours and 14 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  18. Gametube01 Regular Member

XP:
    1,445xp

Thank you!
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  19. Gametube01 Regular Member

XP:
    1,445xp

I am still stucked? Did the server not reboot?
  20. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    It did reboot, that's why my change was reverted. I have just removed the leaf again. The next reboot will happen in 12 hours and 54 minutes from now on. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.