1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide May the AQR be with you.

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Mysterious_Seven, May 3, 2019.

Guide - May the AQR be with you. | Page 2
?

Hey whats up?

I'm eating the endless mountians, the gravel patches are much easier to digest 3 vote(s) 15.8%
I'm cliff diving into a black hole, I'll be in the history books. 16 vote(s) 84.2%
  1. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Considering most premiums have every class already they will vote on a class like hunter to disadvantage other players. Plus who cares when everyone plays scout anyways, it wouldn't be the utopia that you are thinking of.

2. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    You make a lot of assumptions. Most people do not have all the classes. If you buy premium now it does not speed up gaining classes*. Hunter is not as bad as you think (because a team full of even mediocre hunters have some of the best defenses in the game) and something created by man is always flawed and will never be a "utopia".

EDIT:
    I don't think anything even close to a utopia can be achieved without the game being overbalanced (and extremely boring).
    Even if you're exaggerating, all you're doing is trying to shoot down ideas. If its a bad idea then best thing you can do is forget about it. That's what I do, and look where it got me, I've never had a bad idea in my life. :D

My advice? You'll seldom get a good idea if you don't allow yourself to have bad ideas. That's why I make entire pages of suggestions all at once, you might get a few diamonds in the slew of coal.
  3. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    The Player queue wasn't a fix for all the problems, just the most pervasive and abused forms of team stacking. There were simpler fixes which should've been used for a short term fix while something better was built. But to dwell on the fact is pointless.

I want the queue to only extend joining into phase 3. Players should be contributing to starting new games rather than trying to keep joining a single one, especially if it could potentially lock fully geared players out of the game because of a leather wanting to play with their friends. This is the reason why I didn't want premiums to take priority over regular players when rejoining a game. It isn't that premiums don't deserve to play, its that everyone deserves to play a game they've been in from the start. And in the reverse situation I would prefer a game to end prematurely if there weren't enough players in the game rather than letting it continue to its unsatisfactory end, as I have had recently.

(Queue Update)
  4. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Ninja: Turn into a cloud of smoke while inside of smoke bomb. [To make the disorienting of the smoke bomb more effective]

• Updated the Brewing tab and brought it out of Work In Progress (WIP) status! Woo!
    • Updated the Combat Calculator to include Instant Damage and damage over time effects. (Hopefully incorporating a time duration wont be to much longer. If you have any ideas on how to do this feel free to PM me.)
    • Added a Class Lookup, now you can display two classes alongside each other!