1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Scorpio BUFF + Remove Scorpio voiding

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Deexe, Jun 11, 2019.

Suggestion - Scorpio BUFF + Remove Scorpio voiding
?

Buff Scorpio and remove Scorpio voiding

Poll closed Jun 25, 2019.
Yes 9 vote(s) 69.2%
No 4 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. Deexe Regular Member

XP:
    13,831xp
    Scorpio Class Rework

When hooked, an enemy will be dropped about 1/2 a block in front of you, facing away from you and you first Melee hit will deal 2 hearts of true damage cool down of 30 seconds on successful hook.

After 3 successful hooks on enemies, the next hook will apply weakness for 2 seconds.

Alternatively, hooking a teammate will launch yourself toward that teammate, and grants you fall damage immunity and you will gain 3 extras hearts [absorption] for 5 seconds. Cool down 20 seconds on successful hook

2. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Ok some ppl already said this isnt compmetly finished but I see your ideas.
    2 hearts of full damage is too much even doe the ability, dont understand whether hook or ability has this cooldow., has a 30 second cooldown. See something like this ffull dia in mid hook bloodmage thor succubus would be nearly an instanr kill or isnt it?
    Weakness 1 is -0.5 damage this is minus one sharpness level and not notable.
    I really like the idea of giving him speed 1 and strenght 1 for 3 seconds after each hooked enemy player.
    The absorption is a good idea but 3 hearrts a bit too much because you dont always have to travel to get this effect.
    I think 2 hearts already a bit too much but better than 2.
  3. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    I say we buff the intelligence of those who fall for scorp voiders and nerf the amount of complaining they can do.
    ACringyWeeb and Tozzu like this.
  4. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Im sorry but the issue is if someone wants to void you he camps maybe even as invis. Than as you change class ur get voided. There is no counterplay. Maybe nerf the amount of void scorpers and the shit they can do
  5. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Just make it that you have to be on ground to scorp someone or instead of teleporting the person in front of you it can sort of be like a drag if it's easy to implement. Otherwise scorpio does need a buff but not the ones you suggested. I like the idea of a slowness 1 or giving speed I to the person.