1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Annihilation Class Teirlist

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Mysterious_Seven, May 22, 2019.

Discussion - Annihilation Class Teirlist | Page 2
  1. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp

This is just typical for a class which was strong but now isnt. Pls get it out of your head. Acrobat is not top tier at all. The class is decent vs no mobility classes and with speed 1 very mobile BUT rn it just gets completly outclassed by scout and now on top of that even dasher.
    I dont think I have to argue why scout is better here a quick list for dasher vs arcobat.

Dasher:
    active: 25 block range, instant teleport, 10 second cd
    10 second cd
    passive: regenerates hunger on kills

Arcobat:
    active: about 5-7 block range, little cast time which can be interrupted for weird movement, 10 second cd
    passive: takes no falldamage

We can argue that the ability to take no fall damage is the better passive. But Dasher nearly never takes falldamage if he uses his active and the fall is not more than 25 blocks. So on most maps Dasher takes no falldamage and outclasses Acrobats passive as the Dasher still has a small passive.
    Now we take a look at the actives. I mean I literally showed the pure numbers. Anyone who thinks that Dasher has not the better active hasnt played a lot in the past weeks.
    Mysterious_Seven likes this.

2. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    damn we really into this topic it's really not that deep. I did say dasher could be an S if some bugs got fixed. I have not been persuaded yet that Acrobat is a lower tier though and will remain an S.
  3. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    But why? What is your point which still maje you believe the class is still top tier. Id put it on tier s for only 3 maps. Canyon, kingdom and andorra. But on those maps they are not ss because they only perform in one role. Canyon overall mid gameplay. Kingdom and anorra nexus damage.
    On all other maps they just get outclassed as I mentioned.
    You cant imagine how frustraiting it is to try to convince you.
    Yes its not that deep. Dasher and scout are both stronger than arcobat.
    I dont now which bugs your speaking of. The only one I know and I play a lot of dasher is that you can loose ur dash item. This is likely to get fixed in the next update but as long you just press the button and dont holf it you wont loose the pearl at all.

I still think arcobat is a well designed class but it is the lowest in the 3 mobilty ones. Overall it is even more beginners friendly because the abilitys are easy to understand and easy to use.
    I didnt even speak about tectical uses of dasher which make him nearly as save as a transporter...
  4. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp

(not my video) but im gonna end here. I agree now that dasher is op right now and bringing him to an S or S+ but im gonna keep acrobat as an S. I don't know how else to explain it but acrobat is just trustworthy in my opinion.
  5. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    Aha still s tier you say.
    Now the summary.
    You could not bring on a single point why arcobat is really better than scout or dasher.
    You probly dont know the meaning of s tier.
    Your still stuck in 2014 anni.
    And the vid you send says nothing. I could have done the same as scout or dasher or even a none mobility class..
    Here an example for s+ tier:
    Tinkerer. Absorption pads are close to never be countered as long you have enough of them. They force the player to come up with a whole different mindset.
    S tier:
    Scout. Scout forces players aswell to play in a different way but is not that broken. Your forced to counter him with fire etc. And you never escape a scout.
    Arcobat on the other has no extra damage cant catch up with the other mobility classes in terms of speed and as a normal combat class you can still have a good chance to outrun an arcobat.
    I will stop here as you re way to ignorant and have ur head in the skies as an arcobat.

But I thank you and all other arcobat players bc they are easy loot.
  6. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    damn why so toxic :( u has hurt my feelings
    this thread just escalated so fast the real issue is not debating if acrobat belongs in the S tier. We need all classes to be at an A this'll prob get locked anyways
  7. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    I just have the feeling that you are troling me. Beeing ignorant in a video game is what it makes a video game. Just look at amy moba and see the bans. Most heroes/ champs which are banned got nerfed into oblivion but still ppl are stuck in the past.
    I am willing to retake the first part of the quote but not the part with arcobat because I think it describes a cool livestyle and im very proud I came up with this. On my list is still the breaking bad alchemist
  8. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
  9. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    Ok im outta here. I take the next train right under
  10. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    So I changed some of the wording and ranking of Guiga's teir explainations. This is what I came up with.
    I'm open to any criticism on where classes have been placed, but does look pretty good where it's at.

This is a meta balanced teir list instead of a class balanced teir list.
    Teir Spreadsheet
  11. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    lmao literally how do u think im trolling u when everyone else has acrobat in S tier
  12. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    pls dont force me to say why the tier list from smartz is completly wrong and doesnt represent the meta.
    I mean alchemist not s tier?? He didnt play in the past months!!
  13. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    @guiga @mysterious_seven @Ungenes
  14. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    Why do want to message all the ppl? M7 is in my clan and we talk much about meta. Guiga was in my old clan and is inavtive so hes no actual source rn. Unhinge knows very well that the well designed class alchemist is tier s+...
    Just wow
  15. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    i meant that those people put acrobat on S. and im literally in a discord with guiga, he is active lol
  16. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,648,301xp
    M7 put arcobat on s tier :lmao:DD. Ur missinformed b÷ it is and guiga is not playing anni lineage is dead. When unhinge puts arcobat on s tier why dont we see him playing this op shit.

I just rewatched guiga tier list video and ok I just say its old and not correct because of this.
    He didnt no about tinkerer bunkering, he didnt no about how strong mercenary is in effect. He didnt no about regen 3. And I dont think he knows that thors resitance effet alone makes the kit s tier.
    Its not uo to date and dont spread lies in terms of m7 but I think he doesnt care.
  17. Ungenes Platinum

XP:
    224,635xp
    I used S tier to define what classes are neccessary to win a game in almost any situation, A tier classes are more important for team building and B are just outclassed or a bit too niche but still very useful if used in proper coordination with others. Acro is simply just more reliable than other movement classes and usable everywhere on every map.
    ACringyWeeb likes this.
  18. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    s stands for shit
    Mysterious_Seven and Tobi472 like this.
  19. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    This is where my build differs. I made S teir specifically the highest impact meta picks, then I based all other classes on a curve based on their compatibility with that meta. I think looking to closely at ranking the classes themselves makes results that do not mirror reality.
    This also mirrors the class picked chart quite well. (Mar.-Apr. 201:cool:
  20. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    lmao acrobat is more than scout @Tobi472 cough