1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Map Building

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by opalescent_squid, Feb 5, 2019.

Map Building
  1. opalescent_squid Regular Member

XP:
    3,477xp
    Hi i'm Opa and I want to build a map for Slaughter! Please message me and tell me your building experience and if you have a server to build it on! (P.s no building experience is required.)

2. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    :) I'm glad you're planning on building a map for slaughter, it definitely needs new maps right now! Honestly, you don't need your own server to build a map for slaughter. I'd recommend a certain server called buildersrefuge to build because they have all the plugins that help with building, and then once you're done you can download the schematic, but if you want to have your own server you can set up your own with aternos (aternos.org), and it only takes like 5 minutes to set up. I've built a slaughter map before, and I can also give you tips and such if you want!

Edit: make sure to NOT use blocks 1.10+, because the server runs on 1.9 and they won't be able to add it easily if you use those blocks. It's best to build in 1.9 so you don't accidentally use those blocks, and DEFINITELY do not build it in 1.13 because even if you don't use 1.10+ blocks it is still impossible to change it into an older version. If you don't know how to change your version watch this video
  3. opalescent_squid Regular Member

XP:
    3,477xp
    OK, Thank you! I will start on Friday! I am thinking of an abandoned zoo but if you have any other ideas please message them to me! Thank you, bye. I'm sorry for not replying in a while, My Internet died and I had to get a new router which is going to be, ehhh for a while but should get the job done! I will be happy working with you!
    Mohawk2 likes this.