1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Major Combat Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Nov 19, 2018.

Annihilation - Major Combat Update | Page 2
  1. Voltage2016 Regular Member

XP:
    6,359xp
    Please buff Robin Hood and nerf Hunter. These two classes are very uneven!!!
    Hingey likes this.

2. teazlol Silver

XP:
    6,799xp
    No matter how much you code 1.9 pvp, it will NEVER be 1.7 pvp.
  3. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    That's fine.

So many cool things are coming to Minecraft. We can't even consider adding them if we were on 1.7

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Mistri likes this.
  4. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Yeah, but will the changes make a functionally flawed system, or will it just be a little bit different and require adjustment.
    For instance, the offhand will probably not be coded out. I like having the offhand, you can move things around in your hotbar while running. (Shotbow 1.9 pvp has raised the skill ceiling)

2022: They coded out the offhand because class items in the offhand were buggy. They used the nuclear option. Only exception is defender shield and food. Food even overrides charging bow, which is still broken. WHY CANT I PUT BUCKETS OR ARROWS IN MY OFFHAND. IT'S BEEN SO LONG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
    Mistri likes this.
  5. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Just got pulled by a scout's grapple, are they supposed to be able to do this?
    If this is intended I hope there is going to be more counters (slowness or what have you) to scout in the near future.
    I think Iceman should inflict slowness when enemies stand on their ice, speed for teammates.
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    So can we rever-

Oh hey better pvp :eek:
    Mysterious_Seven likes this.
  7. SrButters Regular Member

XP:
    721,967xp
    when is this update coming? sorry i don't speak engllish :(
  8. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    It is already here in game!
  9. OGiMaMa_Club Platinum

XP:
    501,625xp
    When do you fix this?

NHK_Corporation likes this.
  10. SrButters Regular Member

XP:
    721,967xp
    it happened the same to me. I don't know if he was a hax or it was just the class.
  11. OGiMaMa_Club Platinum

XP:
    501,625xp
    I think this is a bug, It happened on whichever class.
    idk why no-hit delay :stuck_out_tongue:
  12. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    After playing the update for a while I have some complaints. Don't get me wrong the is defiantly an improvement but there are some issues that need to be solved.
    1. Random knockback from no player sources: fall damage, cacti, burning, etc... I will randomly get thrown in the air from taking any damage.(known issue)
    2. No limit to how high you can combo someone. Pinning someone against a wall results in every one of your hits sending them higher into the air until they are farther up than you can even reach.
    3. Getting hit by more than one person has unnatural movements. Getting mobbed by multiple people makes you bounce around unnaturally. Every hit your momentum instantly changes making it extremely hard to fight multiple people especially as you are sent into the heavens by every hit.
    4. Hit registration is inconsistent. I can't say if it has gotten better or worse. I've had fights were my opponent and I were awkwardly running around each other for 5 seconds before a hit even counted or what OGiMaMa was talking about above where there is no hit delay at all and one of us is instantly killed. For the most part, the pvp has been normal though.
  13. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Do you have any reliable way to replicate that issue? Sadly not been able to recreate it consistently in testing :(
  14. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    It isn't consistent it just randomly happens. Play a few games and you begin to notice it.
    PaySafeKaart likes this.
  15. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    I submitted a bug report the day after launch, it was very noticeable. I'll try to experiment with it.

I also found out that if you put down a levitation trap, any acrobats that trigger it will disconnect before they start falling. Very peculiar.
    Hingey and PaySafeKaart like this.
  16. Int16 Regular Member

XP:
    25,211xp
    No Delay PvP is bad for me because my cps is low
  17. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

We're aware of issues with fire damage and we're looking into it ASAP :)

Can you please expand on what you would do to each class and why?
  18. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Hingey likes this.
  19. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    Hingey likes this.
  20. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Best I can get ya is Power 7 with Mercenary Mark. Thats a max of 32 damage folks. That'd two shot irons with prot 1 on everything.
    Hingey likes this.