1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix MineZ Events & Change-log Updates

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by NPCtom, Nov 23, 2018.

No Prefix - MineZ Events & Change-log Updates
  1. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    There hasn't been a MineZ event in over a month and I was wondering if an admin could host one prefrebally in the weekend of NZST.

Also only the PTR Change-log seems to be updated (which is still great to see) but is there anything to add to the MineZ Classic change-log?

2. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    becuase the game is dead thats why there hasnt been one lol, move on kid this gamemode is over...
  3. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    I believe the network still has potential. It just needs new admins and a new BIG idea.
  4. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    The reason the main game hasn't been changed is because the changed will be coming from the PTR. Once those go to live (which will be happening shortly), you'll see that thread update
  5. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    The PTR was the big idea and it flopped, I have seen no change in MineZ playercount
  6. _Silver Jr. Developer

XP:
    280,702xp
    The PTR server wasn't meant to bring in new players, and it's not the kind of idea that would. It's a way for the staff team to test out new additions and get feedback before they go to the live server.
    JTGangsterLP6 and IvanDoomy like this.
  7. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    That's right. What I think Shotbow should do is to narrow it down to 3 simple options, Annihilation, MineZ and another gamemode instead of having a large network style server.