1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

The Future of MineZ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DocCodeSharp, Sep 11, 2018.

The Future of MineZ | Page 3
  1. RyansFace Regular Member

XP:
    91,361xp
    I thought this post was about MineZ updates being released hopefully soon and not about bashing each other about how to play a game like morons.
    RogueFlame1 likes this.

2. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    Wow, if this happens. I might actually get back into MineZ, after all those years ;-;...

Thanks for the heads up guys! Thnx Doc, much luv
  3. _Silver Jr. Developer

XP:
    280,702xp
    Minecraft has slowed down, but it's still a huge game. You have to remember that at the start of this year, Minecraft reported over 70 million active players. Granted, many of those players are on other platforms, but that brings up the idea: what if Shotbow went cross-platform? Combat might not be great, and it doesn't seem that Shotbow has the resources to develop for this, it's just an interesting idea.
    I think everyone would appreciate if the DB argument stopped in this thread. If you guys have to continue this, do it in a PM.
  4. guy762 Gold

XP:
    51,631xp
    MineZ battle royale?
  5. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    I actually like the idea of cross-platform Shotbow. Despite the pvp disadvantage it stands to reason it could draw a lot more people.
  6. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    Bring back MineZ 2 thanks!
    SwineFlu, Archi_ and Smartz_ like this.
  7. ____goliath____ Platinum

XP:
    133,875xp
    Lilian :heart:
  8. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    I dislike this idea for the time being. Shotbow has a lot of games that need some attention right now. Do I think it's a good idea down the road? Ofcourse. Do I think it's something Shotbow should pursue anytime soon? No. Fix what we have then pursue bigger dreams like this.
    Last man standing existed, not enough dances.
  9. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp

I agree whole heartedly, fix current issues then move to a bigger scope.
  10. Maggie Retired Rainbow Admin

XP:
    32,348xp
    Well isn't this just an exciting thing to peek back into Shotbow for! Proud of the team for all the work going into revitalizing games and making them fresh. I'm very curious to see where this goes! :)
    Mistri, DutchSurvivor and Meifot like this.
  11. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp

The community has been needing an update like this for a while. Always good to know cool things are still going on.
  12. lilian58660 Emerald

XP:
    97,710xp
    Hey :D :heart:
  13. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    I played a bit of astrum omega 2-3 years on Pichu2002's test server and unless he changed it around a lot or the builders made something completely new and called it astrum omega that is not it.
  14. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Ripppp
  15. Motor_Mouth Platinum

XP:
    68,488xp
  16. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Hmmmm…..
  17. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    The amount of M's says how hyped up this is

H
  18. FireGuyNL Platinum

XP:
    235,230xp
    Amazing news! Hopefully it'll bring many people to play MineZ again. Also great to see some members of the old community on this post!
    Rikkay likes this.
  19. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
  20. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Looking forward to checking out all of the changes