1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

The Future of MineZ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DocCodeSharp, Sep 11, 2018.

The Future of MineZ | Page 2
  1. szth Silver

XP:
    25,261xp
    ooooohhhh

2. szth Silver

XP:
    25,261xp
    holy shit you killed xeno bro what a god
  3. Teckit Platinum

XP:
    174,129xp
    Can we get an estimated date for release?
  4. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Now I must ask, is the game still spaghetti code? Or is it organized lines with comments and stuff? Just wondering cause I know a few devs looked away after seeing the mess.

And will it have a battle royale mode? That's how you sell a video game :rolleyes:
  5. hyw Platinum

XP:
    87,200xp
    its goliac@!!!@!!
  6. lilian58660 Emerald

XP:
    97,710xp
    Sweet
    Old grapples back ?
    yea ground ones...
  7. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Shaymin, honestly I would love to see people return to the community. More people will breathe some fresh air into the game, all us clan peoples would love to have more people. It just would help make things more positive around the community. NGL very many of the community veterans are very negative about the game. New people with a positive outlook on the game will help dilute and assuming the trend continues phase the negativity out.
    PyroApples, backhasa and ShayminPlays like this.
  8. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    17,840xp
  9. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    Sounds cool
  10. DumbdogFaShizzle Regular Member

XP:
    50,253xp
    A lot of us have a negative outlook on Shotbow for multiple reasons. It's kind of depressing to look at Shotbow right now, the Shotbow name really doesn't deserve this. However, I'll hold out my hope that they can somehow fix the mess that's called MineZ.
    Smartz_ likes this.
  11. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    No.

Try telling that to LMS... maybe it just didn’t have enough emotes.
    connor564 likes this.
  12. Dillon19910 Platinum

XP:
    60,369xp
    The largest thing I think is that Minecraft is now almost 7 years old. The kids who were playing here originally are older with different interests. Some may come back for the nostalgia but many people along with most the younger generation get sucked into the next new game that's out. I see this recession of players in the community in a lot of long standing games and game servers(MC, Runescape, WoW, etc), as well as the "remember the good ol days" sentiments.

If Shotbow was to grow again it would have to get pretty inventive on game modes (WiR was promising) or manage to get something new laid out to bring in new interest, something that makes people want to play this instead of yet another round of Fornite Battle Royale.

Am I blaming Shotbow? Hell no. They have done a great job and are still around longer then many servers while providing some awesome unique content. I'm one of those that pop in for nostalgia sake. Its is depressing to see a smaller server while MineZ2 and WiR are still nowhere to be seen. But Unfortunately, between a smaller player base (and I assume staff) and the endless march of new games, Servers like these are getting left behind. Its a shame really...

Also,
    Hi Meifot. long time no see.
    Meifot and Goliac like this.
  13. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    LOL
  14. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    Man, i just want stuff to do.
  15. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp

I mean you could always go back to banditting if you left DB
  16. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    :thonk:
  17. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Say Doc, any news on EU inventories?
    Meme_MC likes this.
  18. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp

Oh old TYI person, I see :lmao:. I am still running a healer clan, almost 3 years now. And yeah Minecraft has slowed down in general.
  19. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    Excited about the PTR Mode!!
    Smartz_ likes this.
  20. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,995xp
    yeah this is cool and all but can we invade the admin bunker