1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Would Xp Events Help GC?

Discussion in 'GhostCraft' started by dmminecraft1, Aug 26, 2018.

Discussion - Would Xp Events Help GC?
?

Xp Events

Would help 14 vote(s) 58.3%
Wouldn't help 10 vote(s) 41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mini_mc1 Platinum

XP:
    51,482xp
    Wanna see what the community would think. Would having something like double xp events help grow GhostCrafts playerbase? I played GC a day ago and if you hop on at the right time people seem to group together for a pretty populated match.

Anyway what do you think? would having Xp events help grow GC's currently very small community?
    PaySafeKaart likes this.

2. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    We had double xp on GC a while ago. It did not really get many/any people to play it.
  3. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    Actually, it had 20 people playing it at one point. Most of the time there was at least 7 people playing it. However, I don't think it would help in the long run because people would get bored of it and use their xp elsewhere.
  4. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    Yes when the admins were playing, the so called "hype" wasnt just enough to keep it actually populated. It had players for about 2 weeks maybe?
  5. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    255,147xp
    Having more XP in GC doesn't really translate to having more consistent GC players, since they're just gonna use their XP elsewhere and be done with it.
    cyclone_43 likes this.
  6. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Id play more but nobody is on.
    Mohawk2 likes this.
  7. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    Same, I always join when there are people in a game but I never want to wait in a lobby for a while for a game to possibly start.
  8. DaddyDrake Emerald

XP:
    297,264xp
    same for me... so that ends up being very rare. then a lot of the time it's a group that only wants to play by themselves and don't like when i join and kill them all.
  9. Rainbow_Dashi Obsidian

XP:
    41,701xp
    I think if they re-added the ability for the Ghost to send crafting tables flying to the survivor's knee's, the population would prooobably rise to about 9,001.
    Davidss10001 and 621Shadows like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.