1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted in the Coming Year Part III

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Robertthegoat, May 30, 2017.

Wasted in the Coming Year Part III | Page 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Robertthegoat has been extremely generous with his time and has agreed to work on projects for myself that I believe require immediate attention. This means I have had to ask him very nicely to put Wasted Control on hiatus several times. I assure you however that Wasted Control is part of our plans for this year and we are more than aware of how eager everyone is to get WASTED again :wink:

2. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Gold rush over Wasted? Why?
  3. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Gold Rush is in a closer state of completion.
    Pichu2002 and Hingey like this.
  4. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    If I recall, Wasted still has to be ported over to 1.9 right?
  5. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Wasted gamemodes need porting to a more modern version, but the old code base is being abandoned in favor of updated methodology for reliability and maintenance.
  6. woohooman14 Platinum

XP:
    214,931xp
    Just realized that today marks a year since this post was made
  7. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Yeah. Its unfortunate, as this is not where anyone planned to be at this point in time. The fact of the matter is, we're behind where we'd hoped to be with Control. Such is the way of running a business though. We'll get to it, but part of that means that I need to be a responsible team player and help out with the projects that are further along and requiring more development attention. Doc and I both have worked on a number of other projects to help get things moving and push Wasted up the queue. Its just a matter of time!
    woohooman14 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.