1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix WHEN IS WASTED GOING TO RETURN?!

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by AbeNYY, Sep 22, 2017.

No Prefix - WHEN IS WASTED GOING TO RETURN?!
  1. AbeNYY Regular Member

XP:
    10,430xp
    Hey everyone,
    Wasted was by far my favorite game in all of Minecraft and was the backbone of Shotbow.
    I miss it very much and was wondering if anyone could give me at least a rough estimate as to when I can expect it to return. Please. I need to know.

Thanks.
    popcheese10 and rasmus_tiger0622 like this.

2. ccccccccccccccc Regular Member

XP:
    3,954xp
  3. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    We are working diligently towards the finished product. Unfortunately, do to some obligations outside of Shotbow in my life and the other developer's working on the project, we've had some delays. Again, do not worry, it is coming along.
  4. zorbon56 Silver

XP:
    116,009xp
    Close to a year now since you said that. Any updates? Or have you guys said fuck it to wasted?
  5. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    The project is still very much alive and in progress, but a few other projects are sitting higher in the queue currently. I will be making an announcement as soon as I can when we can finally focus our attention exclusively on Wasted.
    ThatCrazyPerson likes this.
  6. woohooman14 Platinum

XP:
    214,931xp
    Can't wait to hear about the work you've been doing. Its been quiet but I am enjoying coming back here and checking. Hopefully we'll hear about something soon, until then keep up the wonderful work!
    ThatCrazyPerson likes this.