1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Competitiveness in GG

Discussion in 'GG' started by CapeMod, May 11, 2018.

Suggestion - Competitiveness in GG
?

You like?

Yes 9 vote(s) 81.8%
No 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    I have a quick suggestion to add to GG to maybe make it a little more popular. I was wondering if you guys would think that adding a 1v1 practice section of GG would be a good idea. Since 1.9 has basically removed about 90% of the competitiveness I was thinking of a ELO system with "/duels" as well as a queueing option. If anyone has played any practice server then you will know what I mean. As of right now it is kind of dull and nothing much to it. I feel like having a ELO system with leaderborads would bring back some skill into the game and not make it so casual. And no I dont think that it would bring anymore toxicity into the game than there already is.
    SquallyTheWally and PaySafeKaart like this.

2. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    There is already a 1v1 section, if you go to the signs straight ahead of spawn instead of to the right.
  3. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    um, thats not really what im talking about. That is a "Tournament" section.
  4. Sercaul Platinum

XP:
    308,140xp
    Yes please +1
    zackcolejost likes this.
  5. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    It's not a tournament, it's just 1v1's but in a KOTH style. Nobody ever uses it so it might as well be a 1v1 section if you have one other person.
  6. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    Yes, but I think if there was a proper Duel system put in place It would draw more players. Right now GG has no point except to practice, with a ELO insentive maybe more people would play
  7. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    That's literally what GG is for, to practice. Competitiveness on Shotbow is for Annihilation, Smash, and MineZ.
    Mistri likes this.
  8. zKiosk_v1 Regular Member

XP:
    6,565xp
    I think it should have elo + duels added to it. GG gets boring quick
    Smartz_ likes this.
  9. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    Great idea!