1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Can we have another PvP Tournament?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Apr 19, 2018.

Question - Can we have another PvP Tournament?
?

Would you take part at another PvP Tournament?

Yes 3 vote(s) 27.3%
No 4 vote(s) 36.4%
No, but it would be nice if another one would happen some day 4 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    I would love to have one, either organized by players (I could help with the prize/recording (in case it would get recorded)/managing it or by the admins. I know there aren't that much active players anymore, I'd love if as much players as possible would take part, including inactive old players and i would try my best to get the ones i still have contact to to take part. I know the MTA dev isn't having much time, but to keep things fair it would be even better if level advantage would at least be disabled for the PvP Event, otherwise it would be really unfair. If admins lead the event, there should be a set maximum for bandages and the admins should controll it.
    noobfan likes this.

2. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
  3. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Because you would loose?
  4. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    Currently I personally don't really see a point in such an event as there would barely be any participants...
  5. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    yes because ill win again

but nah, it would literally just be duckler, ulti and i
  6. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp

what about InfinityAura some japanese and new Players like Geromo and Warpshadow ?
  7. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    so we don't even try to do things that could potentially make the game a bit fun? :C
  8. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    I don't really see an event like this working at the moment at least on a big scale. What you could do is like start your own weekly "community" events on the server. Like hide&seek, dropparty, raceparty etc. Or maybe just do a tournament with your friends, record it, post it and show it to the others. Hopefully it could attract more participants for the next time.
    Ktrompfl and Ultimativemaster like this.
  9. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    SS but for MTA?
    Ktrompfl, dange and Ultimativemaster like this.
  10. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    Yeah something like that, thinking in the right direction :wink:
    Ktrompfl and connor564 like this.