1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Let's create a new List of MTA Players in Star Wars!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Apr 19, 2018.

Let's create a new List of MTA Players in Star Wars!
?

Do you like Star Wars?

Yes, i do like it, especially this one spaceship called the "Enterprise" and it's crew! 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Thats for kiddos 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Loving it 4 vote(s) 28.6%
useless additional response 5 vote(s) 35.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    You know, theres this one thread
    https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/us-mta-players-if-they-were-star-wars-characters.362461/
    There arn't that much active high level players anymore, but i think it'd be funny anyways to create a list of every mta player we still remember and try to find an accurate star wars character that matches him. I won't be able to find enough my own and you probably won't recognize some of the players because the most are MTA EU players that quit (*cough* with 1.9) so please comment and help making the list grow! I know there are enough star wars fans that play or played MTA actively, so comment!

(Including The Clone Wars, Rebels, the prequels, sequels and of course the original trilogy)

The Father (from Mortis, shown in The Clone Wars) - noobfan allmighty rekker that trys to balance things

Jango Fett - HabEinAua/DerWal_ strong player, doesn't care a lot, he just wants the stuff he think he deserves
    Chewbacca - Snowy30 nice and sweet to others but can do some serious damage if something bothers him
    Obi Wan Kenobi - Pyrodon (very skilled, the person that got me into MTA, lost his leader but one day disappeared D:
    Han Solo - Ultimativemaster Not as strong as a force user but he can kick ass + hes a big friend of Snowy30 who represents Chewbacca and he knows him from real life
    Luke Skywalker - MCDuckler i hope it doesn't look egoistic if i take this role, but it somewhat works: I'm not really rich, I'm somewhat good in PvP, i have trained a lot of players and some oft them betrayed me and have a twin sister
    Leia Organa - Jxliaaaa My sister which played a lot with me in 1.8 allthough only a few will know her, tried to avoid fights and wanted peace
    Mace Windu - Alex_Winchester - Just like in Star Wars, he used good and bad things [in Star Wars, his fighting technique is close to a dark side one] to get good and there was a time he led one of the most popular gangs, LaFamilia, where all them high level eu pros where in but it got smashed when he quit MTA, just like the Jedi Council
    Darth Maul - McPanda_HD Strong af + he tried to keep it secret that he is ItzPream + he disappeared from one day to the other but he still lives and comes online very rarely
    Jar Jar Binks - Linwei4- Not much ppl liked him, but his friends where his friends and are still his friends
    Darth Vader - LegitNube - You know he's strong
    Pre Vizla - InfinityAura - Old player, got them secret things of the secret place i won't name here, tries to get the throne but gets always outnumbered
    Ahsoka Tano - KounterattacK - I hope he doesn't mind that hes a female in this list, but it works out somewhat: Once a jedi, got betrayed and then left to become a grey force user
    Any random Jawa THE SPECIAL Jawa - dange This was obvious + hes just a random in mta too c:
    Luminara Unduli - Juvawi
    Barris Offee - Janiceeee Loyal apprentice of Juvawi ingame, later confronts her and has war with her, somewhat like in star wars
    Lando Calrissian - RechtsanwaltOnly

Clone Troopers- Players from ca. 30 - 50 (+- 15 Levels) Skilled, often come together in semi-big gangs and are somewhat strong, often try to fight against real high levels then die

Battle Droids/Stromtroopers - All the newbies don't know how to use weapons, always die and are poor

Mr Spock - iinsu The guy that always thinks you're talking about Star Trek, no matter how often you tell him its actually Star Wars

This list is not finished! Please help finding more players and what role they play! Also, i can change anything if someone feels offended or anything because of something!

2. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Who am I? You'll never know
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I'm Thanos though.
    Fudge outta here with ya Star Wars, Marvel all the way!
  4. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    7 days my friend, 7 days..
  5. Snowy30 Regular Member

XP:
    153,261xp
    Nice I'm chewbacca

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  6. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    No not nice you eat porgs and porgs remind me of ducks
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Heck yeah, actually 6 bu t sure
  8. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Seems like that isn't the case in my country
  9. Snowy30 Regular Member

XP:
    153,261xp
    0101010101010100101110101 is LegitNube's cleaning droid
  10. iinsu Regular Member

XP:
    139,624xp
    Ad me as Mr. Spock !
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  11. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    iinsu likes this.
  12. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    What/Who would i be? The force? :stuck_out_tongue:
  13. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Well i guess you should be the father from the mortis arc and then noobfan is anakin who replaces the father as the person that brings peace to the galaxy / balancing mta xd but that would mean that i am noobfans son and legitnube is noobfans alter ego as darth vader o_O, meaning I'm also LegitNubes son...
    perhaps i shouldn't try to make this list have some kind of background sense...
  14. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    i was luke skywalker in the other thread :eek:

the fight between darth vader and luke skywalker was boring tbh
  15. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    you forgot binary, viral, nanacoro
    Nanacoro likes this.
  16. nanacoro Silver

XP:
    140,993xp
    Yeah, add me please.
    Don't forget me. :D
  17. dange Localizer

XP:
    269,703xp
    "Random Jawa".... Kind of rude to give me that description. I prefer not to get named instead of calling me like that. :(
  18. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    i just dont know as what i should add them
  19. nanacoro Silver

XP:
    140,993xp
    :confused:
  20. rangerdanger73 Regular Member

XP: