1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

For my map, how should my wooden sword remover work?

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by Mohawk2, Apr 17, 2018.

For my map, how should my wooden sword remover work?
?

How should it work?

Automatically 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wait 2-3 seconds to allow the person to pick it back up if thrown accidentally 5 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    Not going to say much about my map, (only two people even know what the theme is and only 1 person has actually seen it, I am going for a big reveal,) but how should it work? I know how to make it work, by the way, but should it automatically remove swords right as they fall on the ground or should it wait a few seconds so, if it is thrown by accident, the person has time to pick it back up? If it removed automatically, however, this would prevent other people from accidentally picking up other people's swords in the 2-3 second period where it would be on the ground. It would really suck to not have a sword and have to wait until you got a stone sword!

2. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Don't worry about the mechanics, the Devs handle that
  3. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    There currently is no dev, so with my map I am taking it into my own hands. Plus, it only takes one command if I don't want the delay, and two if I do, and they are both simple.
  4. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Might not be devs, but definitely builders. Again, let the staff handle the rest.
    ACrispyTortilla and Tannatron like this.
  5. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    I've already made the machine, even if they fix this, even though it will be useless, it doesn't matter since it will not negativity affect gameplay. Everyone is slaughter hates how there is so many useless wooden swords later in the game. Seriously. Ask someone in the slaughter community.
  6. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    I don't doubt it, but my statement still stands, let them handle the rest ._.