1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Villigers

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Runkelpokk, Apr 7, 2018.

Suggestion - Villigers
?

Should walking villigers get removed ?

Yes , remove them and add more npc´s like the drug dealer 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No keep them 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    If you drive around in MTA a villager just walk or spawn on the streed and you get wantet or loose Arrests .
    Also many villagers cause laggs /fps Drops i would suggest to remove random Walking villager
    s and add more Npc like the drug dealer to join Mission and Jobs etc.

2. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp
    Uhmmm, NPC = Non-player character, so a villager is very much an NPC. You're basically asking to remove villagers and then add them back again.
    amf3000, dange and Ktrompfl like this.
  3. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp

i suggest to remove the Walking villagers
    and add more Kinds of Villigers like the drug dealer who just stand on the same Position all the time
  4. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp

Ah okay, that makes more sense.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  5. dange Localizer

XP:
    269,703xp
    I can understand that NPC's are causing some FPS drops but:
    1. removing walking villagers and adding other NPCs, like Mission and Job villagers which ALSO move normaly, wouldn't change anything.
    2. We can't just remove all the citizen NPCs (which you're probably taking a stand to) and change them to Cop, Crim or Race NPC's. What kind of MTA world would that be? :wink:
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  6. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    MTA is based on GTA which includes also NPCs that randomly walk around. Removing them would make the city seem empty and lifeless. However I kinda agree that them randomly walking into your car might be frustrating. Therefore changes to either the penalty for hitying them or their AI could be considered!
    MCDuckler likes this.
  7. amf3000 Regular Member

XP:
    18,841xp
    I think at least a reduction in the numbers of them would be good. Removing them completely would make the city feel empty, but the current amount is just excessive. I do agree that more 'useful' npcs should be added though.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  8. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    How about having some villagers have a chance of having a gun when hit?
    amf3000 likes this.
  9. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    You can make them shoot, but not making them hold a visible gun, if that is what you meant (at least it would be really hard to do and probably wouldn't look good), it would need an entity that has the ability to wear items like a "fake" player or a zombie. But other than that, i would love to see something like that too.
    amf3000 and Ultimativemaster like this.