1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion What Lies Ahead For MTA's Future?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by 00110101, Apr 3, 2018.

Discussion - What Lies Ahead For MTA's Future?
  1. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    I feel that since 1.9 or probably even at the hiatus of the long wait between 1.8 and 1.9, the gamemode has been declining in playerbase and community. Most or all of my friends quit, most of my competition left and myself including. So what lies next for MTA if this gamemode keeps going down this path? I know that MTA is still developing new features for the future, but with real life to factor in the progress of a new update or feature. I don't know if this will be a helpful thread or not for the community, but it is just a discussion to discuss MTA or even shotbow's unfortunate path and possible ways to turn it around if there is even any.
    amf3000, LegitNube, MCDuckler and 2 others like this.

2. Snowy30 Regular Member

XP:
    153,261xp
    Nice thread man, gj
    00110101 likes this.
  3. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    yep it's sad, nothing plays like 2 years ago when i started and almost all enemies and friends have quit. MTA atm is pretty much only Ultimativemaster, InfinityAura, ca. 3 Japanese players, me and a handfull newbies.
    00110101 likes this.
  4. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    You have our 'grand network leader' to blame for 1.9
    00110101 likes this.
  5. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    yo they should make this server a jp server

japanese make up most of the server, and there's literally no muricans left
    00110101 likes this.
  6. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    How does 1.9 even affect MTA ?
    00110101 likes this.
  7. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    There were a lot of combat changes most high level players don't like, and other things that never seem to get changed besides that you don't hear any admin talking about it (Not everyone hates every part of it, but they changed literally so much that almost every person I played with (they have all quit besides like one person) hates several parts of it at least)
    00110101 likes this.
  8. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    I guess the best solution for MTA is to leave shitbow and its glorious almighty leader who runs it
  9. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    You mean that it would form its own server or join another network? I would follow MTA anywere, but i don't think if the staff team of mta has enough time do something like that
  10. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    glorious almighty leader? who that den!

Anyway!

I have briefly discussed the future of mta with some of the dedicated player base in game. But as much as i can say This post is still relevant to the development side of mta, but the building side of everything is in the works right now along with some other stuff :)
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  11. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    mind naming the dedicated player base, it really depends on who it actually is
  12. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    That would include people who are always contributing ideas, such as yourself, Duckler, Infinity and many others

By dedicated i didn't also mean people who just play all the time, sorry for any confusion.
    Ktrompfl likes this.