1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Anni XP - Custom forge mod

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Craftiii4, Oct 5, 2017.

Other - Anni XP - Custom forge mod
  1. Craftiii4 Ruby

XP:
    8,226,752xp
    Hey guys! Seeing I've just started playing again I thought I would share with you a (forge) client mod I created a few years ago (and spent today updating to 1.9/1.12).

It's a pretty simple mod, just removes the annoying "+x Shotbow xp" from the chat and instead adds it to a live counter of your total xp in a corner of your choosing.

For example:

[IMG]
    ^ Take note the +9 Shotbow XP is not appearing and instead I have my live XP in the bottom right corner.

It's entirely toggleable, pressing F4 (change in controls) will bring up the menu:

[IMG]

If the XP Log is enabled then any XP gained in the last 3 seconds is shown above/below the XP counter like so:
    [IMG]

Media gif here

If you don't want to have the icon you can toggle this off, resulting in:
    [IMG]

Just sharing in case there are any other people out there that would like a live a counter.

I would like to remind you that I'm not a massive expert on the Forge API so the mod might have some problems (not run into any myself). It was designed for 1.9 but I've tested in 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and 1.12.1 without any obvious issues.

This plugin was designed by myself a few years ago (so might be a few bugs caused by the changes to MC/forge over this time) and is not affiliated with annihilation/shotbow.

Download link: 1.9-1.12.1

Let me know if you run into any issues and I'll see if I can resolve them

Thanks,
    Craftiii4

2. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    I still have more XP than you
    Avqlon and Craftiii4 like this.
  3. Craftiii4 Ruby

XP:
    8,226,752xp
    Maybe one day :wink:
  4. NimuSleepy Platinum

XP:
    634,522xp
  5. JailedLolly Platinum

XP:
    47,332xp
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Yo I like that a lot. Ill make sure to download.
  7. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp

That day is today. https://gyazo.com/9b9805bdfae100ca0f5e3d61da2cce5d

I don't really like the design of the XP logo in the bottom. I know you can turn if off, but can you make it so we can upload our own design in a file somewhere and have it there instead?
  8. Craftiii4 Ruby

XP:
    8,226,752xp

If you want to replace the image, open the .jar with winRAR (or alterative program) and replace the image found at: assets\shotbowxp\textures\gui\exptest.png

You'll want to ensure it's a png & uses a transparent background. Should also be a similar size if you want it to fit correctly!
    dackknight09 likes this.
  9. Nikogab22 Emerald

XP:
    850,786xp
    Clean af, gonna download that tommorow