1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Nexus Update - Patch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Nov 8, 2017.

Annihilation - Nexus Update - Patch | Page 2
  1. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    The video is relevant to default 1.9 combat. But that's as far as it goes.
    LegendaryAlex and Hingey like this.

2. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp
    Tinkerer needed that buff. Holy shit, it might finally be a worthy class now.
    Mysterious_Seven likes this.
  3. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    You really started to make non-unique classes. :(
  4. skunkthecat Platinum

XP:
    13,811xp
    Cool! with Vampire, will you still be at three hearts after returning to human form?
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Yeah, but you will slowly heal, just like before this update.
    skunkthecat likes this.
  6. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    Bows were the reason I stopped playing anni, nice to see theyre STILL being buffed
  7. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    Yeah, bows definitely need to be looked at. They're crazy powerful, it's definitely making it not as fun. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the update and love many of the changes (let's go vamp), but the sword to arrow power as I see it right now is too low.
  8. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    Please read this admins
    Hingey, wilrace2002 and Foxbuscus like this.
  9. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    Yea, bows give too much reward for the low risk they carry. They also do a ton of damage compared to swords.
    Foxbuscus and Hingey like this.
  10. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    Yeah, they made it so swords can *at most* 2 shot fresh spawned players, and that's only with strength 2 which is only attainable at phase 4 and at least sharpness 4 on an iron sword . Bows on the other hand can 2 shot leathers at power 4 with no added buffs or effects, and it is attainable at phase 1. Not to mention the bow is a *ranged weapon* which means you can kill people in *one shot* if you have a power 4 flame bow and they wouldn't even see you.
  11. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    The fault lies in the enchanting system. It is too easy to get a power 4 or sharp 4 now a'days. 1.7 enchanting would solve that problem. Plus it would make having a op weapon special again.
    _Swipe and Foxbuscus like this.