1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Dentril's New Moon - November 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Nov 1, 2017.

Dentril's New Moon - November 2017
  1. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    [IMG]

Ghostcraft is Back!
    On Friday the 13th, we released a trailer hinting that Ghostcraft was going to come back, and on the 22nd, we announced the release dates of Ghostcraft. Ghostcraft is now back and better than ever, so be sure to play it now by connecting to play.shotbow.net.

Shotbow Spookfest
    Shotbow Spookfest (our largest Halloween event ever) is still going on! View more info here, and be sure to take advantage of the +1.0x XP multiplier while it lasts through this Friday!

Limited Time Pets
    Check out our limited time pets, only available for purchase through the end of Shotbow Spookfest (this Friday):
    Ghostie - $5
    [IMG]
    Quick! Grab this limited edition Ghostie in celebration of Ghostcraft's return!

While you've been waiting, these Ghosties have been haunting the Shotbow grounds - help us bring them a good home, away from our tired staff.

Purchase now!

Wraith Rider - 50,000 XP
    [IMG]
    Ride Wraith Rider around the Shotbow lobby and spook out your friends!

Purchase now!

Grim Reaper - 25,000 XP
    [IMG]
    Spooky scary skeletons? This guy is the scariest of all! He is extremely angry which you can notice when right clicking him!

Purchase now!

Updates
    Hub Updates
    • All particles have been fixed, and new particles are now available for purchase in the hub. Go check them out!
    • The beautiful new spooky Halloween lobby has served the Spookfest well. If you haven't already, be sure to check it out -- you might even find a special treat if you look hard enough... :wink:
    MineZ Updates
    The MineZ team has been hard at work to provide everyone with daily treat chests and awesome events throughout the whole month of October. We hope you enjoyed!

Annihilation Updates
    If you haven't heard, the Annihilation Nexus Update is now out! Along with it, have fun playing on the limited-time Ghostal map and spooky Annihilation lobby before they go away until next year. Also, the Annihilation team is setting up a large tournament, and more info can be found here.

SMASH Updates
    SMASH has been hard at work to provide content updates as well as game fixes for everyone to enjoy. Check out SMASH's most recent changes on the SMASH Changelog.

DBV Updates
    The Death by Void update is now out! It includes fixed XP and many optimizations.

Other Updates
    Mine Theft Auto and GG have gotten awesome map updates until the end of Shotbow Spookfest, be sure to check them out.

Statistics
    SMASH Rankings
    The fall season ends soon, so be sure to climb up the leaderboards for ranked matches! Current standings are:
    • 1st - Acstes with 1124 ELO
    • 2nd - BigGiantKing with 1104 ELO
    • 3rd - rikuharu with 1089 ELO
    MineZ Head Hunt
    Learn more about the MineZ Head Hunt here. Top 5 Leaderboard:
    • 1st - suitaso
    • 2nd - temis
    • 3rd - sansanflower
    • 4th - _Laynor
    • 5th - LinsiEMe
    Mine Theft Auto
    MTA US Leaderboards for October 2017
    Combat:
    • 1st - HabEinSchulter KDR: 117:1 (117.0)
    • 2nd - xImLerry KDR: 74:1 (74.0)
    • 3rd - TheGamerAblaze KDR: 177:5 (35.4)
    Arrests:
    • 1st - erai1210 Arrests: 356.0
    • 2nd - _nanakoro Arrests: 192.0
    • 3rd - Ultimativemaster Arrests: 68.0
    Experience Gained:
    • 1st - _nanakoro Experience gained: 72877.0
    • 2nd - GrillFishFriends Experience gained: 63799.0
    • 3rd - Rinarello Experience gained: 43878.0
    Minigames Won:
    • 1st - _nanakoro Minigames won: 177.0
    • 2nd - Viral333 Minigames won: 169.0
    • 3rd - Superhexrow Minigames won: 95.0
    Network in General
    Staff promotions:
    • Nokah was promoted to GG Co-Lead
    • Noobfan was promoted to MTA Lead
    • Valadro joined the Full Admin team
    • Cuube joined the SMASH Mini Admin team
    Staff updates:
    • The SMASH Mini Admin team is recruiting! Love SMASH, and want to help make a difference on Shotbow? Apply now! Applications close this Friday.
    Other statistics:
    • A total of 95,996,650 XP was earned by players this month
    • There were 734 players banned in the last month
    • This month we achieved a peak playercount of 886 on October 22
    Player Peak
    This month, we are still up really high and close to 1,000 players online at one time. As you can see above, our highest playercount this month was 886 people, which is amazing. However, if we can hit over 1,000 players online at one time during the next month, we will do a Platinum rank giveaway on the Twitter!

What can I do?
    Play on Shotbow, invite your friends, and invite their friends! Make friends and invite them to Shotbow! Spread the word about our amazing games, and in return we'll work as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. :)

A Moment of Reflection
    Last month, we promised you that October would be a great month. Ghostcraft is back, Annihilation and many other games got large updates, and the Shotbow Spookfest was very enjoyable this year. How did we do? What can we improve on next time? Let us know in a comment so we can take it into account and improve for the next event (coming soon :wink: ) -- while we may not respond to every single post, just know that our team is always reading the forums and constantly taking things into account behind the scenes.

I'm your host, Mistri. Thanks for flying Shotbow!

Dentril's New Moon image provided courtesy of Mistri
    Archi_, Goliac, DutchBartje and 5 others like this.

2. _Stimpy Platinum

XP:
    196,017xp
    origins part 2 please
  3. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Another SOTD buff?
  4. ohNick Emerald

XP:
    618,797xp
    bring back traveling snowman for december and um yeah we're ready for origins pt 2
    WonderKyd likes this.
  5. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Im still not sure how they expect to get to 1000 players when the server can barely handle 800. Anyways another good month come to a end.
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Hmmmm I thought this was till 1 November :thinking:

Ye October sure was one of the stronger months.
  7. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    It's funny because most of my irl friends don't have Minecraft on the computer but do on their consoles
  8. WonderKyd Platinum

XP:
    32,011xp
    Really hope Wasted makes a return soon! :( :D
    rasmus_tiger0622 likes this.
  9. SkyBlue2929 Regular Member

XP:
    20xp
    What happened to creative it was the best creative I have ever played and that's when I started getting really good at building I loved the ranking system I looked for other creative servers and the ones that did have ranking systems were closed or they sucked your creative was the best so what happened to it I had years into creative
  10. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    It got deleted
  11. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Qubion, with whom we were partnered, shut down, so unfortunately it isn't around anymore.
  12. SkyBlue2929 Regular Member

XP:
    20xp
    Do you think there would ever be a creative world again?
  13. SkyBlue2929 Regular Member

XP:
    20xp
    And thanks for telling that it was removed I msg the network owner and never heard back
  14. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    There might possibly be a future one made, but that chance is rather slim. You can hope though