1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Nexus Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Oct 5, 2017.

Annihilation - Nexus Update | Page 2
  1. MilkeeW Platinum

XP:
    722,259xp
    I'm liking what I'm seeing: "added stone shovel to civilian."

2. Anjumac Platinum

XP:
    483,564xp
    A worth while update to Civilian which I have been wanting for years. I think the stone shovel being added balances out annihilation and especially the classes, and makes the experience much more complete and fulfilling. A very generous thank you from the entire network.
    Murgatron likes this.
  3. swiftcashew Platinum

XP:
    25,680xp
    Interesting.
  4. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    That is definitely some intriguing news. I guess I will have to come and check it out in the future then.
    nyakonyan likes this.
  5. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    • "Spelling and grammatical errors in class descriptions." yus

But for real though, this update makes me smile a lot. haven't been happy about something in shotbow for a while
    MTrout likes this.
  6. No3is Platinum

XP:
    286,660xp
    Nice but the ability Assasin had once was Blink and not "Clone" (in the spy text)

Btw when are the EU stats being added.
    Hingey likes this.
  7. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp
    I'm not often positive about shotbow these days, but I have to admit. This looks fantastic. Can't wait to try it out!
    MTrout, _Swipe, Fluffoon and 2 others like this.
  8. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Yay Golems are back, I missed them :heart:
    ChromosomeCramp, kitpower_ and MTrout like this.
  9. MinezPhD Obsidian

XP:
    16,532xp
    Will be back after half a year afk lol
  10. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    Yes, there are multiple, and each one was tragic and rage-inducing
    ChromosomeCramp and ChickenMac7 like this.
  11. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Nothing will recapture the magic of the golden age (2014), but this seems like a step in the right direction. Well done guys.
    DutchBartje, Fluffoon, MTrout and 2 others like this.
  12. ccccccccccccccc Regular Member

XP:
    3,954xp
    >scout nerfed directly

>counter-scout class introduced

>ranged classes buffed

rip
  13. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Changed my post
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  14. SakuraWolf Platinum

XP:
    162,265xp
    All of this looks absolutely stunning! I honestly can't wait to Anni out after all these great changes
  15. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp
    Most of your points and questions I think will be answered as you play, there are lots of different tactics and play-styles that will spawn with these changes, even the minor ones that you may have glazed over :) That's why I've cut most of your response in my reply.

Berserker and others where you've asked for values, well, you'll be happy to know that I am going through the Annihilation Wiki to bring it up to date, albeit slowly, as there's a lot to cover. In the wiki, I'll be giving details about specific values where I can. Keep checking it as it will take us some time to finish every page.

Flee should take on the armour of the Spy at the time of using their ability. This means that if they were wearing leather, their clone will have leather too, likewise for wearing nothing and all other armour types. The clone will not hold anything in their hands.

Onto your question about the miscellaneous, we have been fixing bugs like there's no tomorrow as well as backend performance changes that should hopefully help the games run better. I can't dive too deep into what we've done as it's secret :wink:
    The bug fix list is not conclusive for the reasons stated in that section, it would be too much information!

If you're aware of a bug still roaming around the Annihilation universe, please do pop in a bug report and I'll be sure to look into it!

I did read all of it ;D
  16. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    My apologies btw for my bad english on that post, I've was writing all of that and couldn't be bothered to go through it all and check of autocorrection fails (yes I wrote this on my phone). Now I will go through all of it and check for them
    That is actually pretty impressive and I thank you for that. :) Alrighty, the wiki, didn't think of that. 1-0 for Galap
    Aha so it does take your armor if you are invis (like assassin), cause yesterday, I saw someone using the flee ability, but only he was invis (not his armor) so I will make sure to make a bug report (if that is still needed). Alright I have another question: did you guys fix the alchemist bug that I reported? :eek: I only wanna know that one (even though I've reported about 10 bugs before this update). The reason why I am curious about my bug reports, is that it gives you the satisfaction that you actually got rid of a bug.

Well see ya in 100 hours, will be fixing my previous post.
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  17. SWIM_420 Regular Member

XP:
    9,983xp
    Everything is good except for that bloody levitation bow. Really frustrating and op
  18. ArcaliusKronoz Platinum

XP:
    28,220xp
  19. Jetix Platinum

XP:
    45,890xp
    Ninja is going to be my new favorite class for sure.
  20. Sens Platinum

XP:
    2,873,686xp
    Nice. This actually looks so interesting. Good job to everyone involved!