1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Mine Theft Auto (mini) admin´s

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Runkelpokk, Sep 27, 2017.

Discussion - Mine Theft Auto (mini) admin´s | Page 2
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Yeah okay. But I'm still experiencing it so often that noobs have no clue what to do. They don't even know the wiki exists (besides that it isn't complete) and they just skip the tutorials because they want to jump right into the game and have the full experience. I think it would be better if they would get rewards for the Tutorials or something in that direction. And maybe some sort of certain classes for the guns (For example 9mm is Tier 1 while the DEagle is Tier 5, and have that in the item lore so they instantly know what to use). And sorry if it sounded rude what I said :) u are forever my god for all the hours of fun you gave me with MTA :D

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk

2. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    not all new players knew about the wiki and in the tutorials dont explain the game verry good also it feels always better if a realy player can explain you things also the server acts more active if the most time of the day are stuff members online people would not use hacks (maybe there could add a suporrter rank )
    btw i see mutch new players dont find the way out of lobby or ask for an admin but dont get answers :)
  3. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Tutorial rewards: You already get a general amount of general MTA exp from tutorials
    Gun tiers: The level required to buy/upgrade a gun is already in gun lore, and guns don't have "tiers" and instead are just different in different ways. Eg. An RPG is highly effective on vehicles, a sniper rifle has a bonus headshot damage and is great from afar, a minigun is good for spraying a lot of targets at once, a shotgun is super effective at close range (but not so close to instead want to use a melee weapon), etc, etc...
  4. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    A mini admin their job is to keep the server save and help players. However this doesn't mean they have to help each and every player 24/7.

Also because you haven't seen an admin online, doesn't mean they are inactive. Most of the times they patrol and are vanished or due different timezone's you do not see them online that often. Besides that do not assume a mini-admin is inactive, because you haven't seen him/her.

About reporting rulebreakers, Kingey explained it very clear.

All staff are able to do their job if you let them do it and help them by using the appropriate ways to do so. Use /report, or report a player on the forums.

At last we have a good amount of mini-admins and full admins that patrol MTA. Because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't watching...
  5. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Yes but it doesn't seem to be so clear for noobs because they are like everytime using weapons that arnt for their level and almost always jammed and not even good at all (I think the most noobs use the gun they think looks the strongest, but thats in 90% not the case (at least with level idk 20) fact is that at the moment noobs have no chance and no idea what they really shoud do. If you want to make the player count bigger, the game needs to become more noob-friendly. Because that's the central point noone wants to play when he gets no help in such a big game and has no idea what to use, and if he uses what he thinks is the best he instantly dies. I don't want this to sound rude, and I know it goes a bit off-topic, but that's just how it is. And trust me, I have a lot of experience playing with new players and I actually always need to tell them what to do and all that stuff. Even simple things like what weapons they should use.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  6. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Let me just say something. 1. If we don't see them because of time-zones, then that's a problem. Because EU players need support too. 2. If they would really patrol that active, then I wouldn't need to record 5 videos of the same guy hacking for months (while he still never got banned, and he played like very active!)
  7. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    I agree with the sentiment of the game being more noob friendly and agree it needs some work, how to do that whilst also keeping elements of progression, achievement, goals and more is the challenge. I think jamming is better than the old inaccuracy system but, as I said, that whole part of the game (especially regarding jailing) needs a bit of work.
    Ktrompfl and DevDuck like this.
  8. xSexyMasterGod Regular Member

XP:
    109xp
    I never see staff members online :(
  9. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Just adding onto this:

For those who are saying there is a way check if vanished admins are online: the lead developer of MTA himself has said that this is a bug, and all Shotbow games have a strict rule saying that it is bannable to abuse bugs, and it is bannable to not report bugs that you are aware of. If you are telling the truth, and any admins get evidence that you are abusing this bug, you will be banned. Please use this link to report a bug.
  10. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    I'll see if I can figure out how to see vanished people so I can report it
    KounterattacK likes this.
  11. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    think it's fixed.