1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Mine Theft Auto (mini) admin´s

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Runkelpokk, Sep 27, 2017.

Discussion - Mine Theft Auto (mini) admin´s
  1. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    This is my oppinon about the mta admins and mini admins

1.Mii admins (i thing the job of a mini is to help (new) players)
    -the most mini´s are not often online (except legitnube)
    -i play mta since 9 (i play every day like 4-5hours)
    mounth 2 weeks ago it was the first time i ever see _Ahri
    -Kounter was online like 5 times in the time i play mta
    -saber get mini 4mounth ago 1mounth after she get mini i dont see her online 1time in the week
    -Legitnube is online nearly everyday
    -mini admin jobs
    -im not sure but it´s the job of a mini to help players and contole the server rules but if a mini is online and youpoint out a hacker/bug or a chatspammer is happens nothing the only reaction is use /report or report the player on the forum.
    -maybe we need staff members which are able to do something
    -time zone diffrents of course there is difference between the countrys but it would help if we had some (activce)eu mini admins and not only 4 not active us mini admins

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Well kinda true (Even tho i don't know what they are doing in the background, but honestly its still the job admins to be on public instances...
    also i understand that these ppl still have a life, but why are they admin if they don't have much time for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    Hello,

Thank you for sharing your opinion, however there a few things you should be made aware of.

First off, the reason why admins "aren't online" is that they perform their work hidden from the players. This is to make sure any eventual cheaters won't be aware of their presence and start behaving again. For instance, if someone were hacking, and an admin would log on and visibly fly around them, that would make the hacker aware they were being watched and they would stop whatever they were doing.

On your point of the jobs, admins largely rely on reports that are submitted in-game. When you encounter a hacker, and there is an admin online, yelling in chat is indeed not going to do anything. If an admin is visible, they are usually playing and having some time off. Apart from that, you're supposed to use the /report command to alert admins. If you decide to have a go in the chat, you will ultimately be ignored.

Lastly, there is currently sufficient coverage for both EU and US timezones.
  4. HabEinHand Regular Member

XP:
    56,139xp
    Right bra
  5. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Sorry, but we are not stupid. There are no EU mini admins. And we can see if admins are online, even if they are vanished. And if we find active an hacker and a admin is online, we ofc. don't tell it in public chat. We say it per /msg, but instead of spectating the player and see them hacking all the admins do is say use /report. And yes i know they do hidden work for the server, but still when they are like never on the public instance, its like... yeah....
  6. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    i talkt about mini admins not about full admins and a mini is like a supporter who have to help players and spectate the game if a admin is online a hackerwould not dare to use hacks .
    if and admin is online and u msg him which player use which hack or bug there is no big different betwen /report just the admin can react faster
    also i just talk about mta and there are 4 us mini (the most inactive but no eu mini admin (in mta)

you can see if people are in vanish or on dev/build instances
    the biggest problem is that mini admins are not ACTIV and the most are not able to be online because timezones
  7. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    :cool: i like you to
  8. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    a bit off-topic again right
  9. HabEinHand Regular Member

XP:
    56,139xp
    Acuactly u are like 500kg FAT
  10. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    yes verry factualy :heart:
  11. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    You cannot see if a vanished player is online, if you think you know a way then report it.
  12. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    its no bug its just a way how to see all players (vanish or not) on all mta servers
    but im shocket that thats the only thing a staff member reply anything
  13. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    true
  14. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    EU has indeed no mini admins. However EU jas 2 full admins instead that maybe don't seem very often online, but patrol very active invisible. You might also not see most US admins since they are usually online when its night for EU players because of different timezones or because of school (which is pretty long in US I guess...)
    If you see an admin online they usually don't react about in chat reports or tell you to /report since it's really annoying to be spammed with such messages when your taking a break. This even makes some admins ignore everything or even play on other accounts or private instances.
  15. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Again, we see when admins are vanishes and we check that quit often... And if they would patrol the active, why did I had to talk and report the same player over months until he quit? I mean with 5 vids of him hacking? Noone cared about that and noone watched me fighting against him! We can see if admins are vanished online!

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  16. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Any way to see a vanished staff member IS a bug and must be reported. That's not something up for discussion, that is what it is. So if you know a way please report it.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  17. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    i already said i was not talking about full admins and its just stupid that admins dont show that they are there if a player have a problem there is no one who can help them the /report get ignored because its most already to late for forum reports you need proofs and it take a long time until they get register and check if an admin is online and you say him a player is doing he just says use /report but there is no report for bug abusing etc
    and if an admin is online an someone use hacks you get ignored to. in my oppinion a mini admin have to help players and show WE ARE ACTIVE AND WE CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS ON OUR SERVER so maybe in future mini´s show that they are still here
    also what use 2full admins if they are not online (ofc. they have school etc ) but why we dont have eu mini ´s for our time zone which are active ?
  18. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Instead of questioning using /report, just do it silently without telling anybody or alerting the player breaking the rules. When you report a player it notifies all applicable staff and one of them will join the server (vanished) and watch the player and ban them if they are breaking the rules.
  19. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    The point of this thread wasn't the /report thing, it mainly was about that we almost never see certain mini admins online and theres literally noone that really helps noobs except for other normal players...
  20. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    And the point of the response was to explain that just because you don't see admins online doesn't mean they are not there. Because more often than not they are. As for more aid for new players perhaps we could do more, although the in game tutorials and wiki should cover all the important bits