1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers EU Server Retirement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, May 31, 2017.

Servers - EU Server Retirement | Page 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    MineZ haritanı paylaş da destek verelim :wink:
    Goliac likes this.

2. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Biraz daha vakti var
    MODERNMEGa likes this.
  3. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    by waiting.
    More
  4. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    I just wanted to thank to admins for making it impossible to play.I wonder how would they feel if they play with 500 ping...
    gaelic likes this.
  5. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Shotbow Staffs do not play on Shotbow too :) Because they know that too 1.9 and removing EU Shotbow ruined Shotbow Network. But this does not mean Shotbow is dead. They still can save it but it is so hard with 1.9. So so do hard. Maybe impossible.
  6. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Shotbow looks like its dying, since EU shotbow is gone, Qubion left shotbow, poor decisions, and bad timing of minecraft updates
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I mean, sometimes u choose to make a decision, sometimes you have no choice, right?
  8. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

I think so, since shotbow makes poor decisions sometimes when they panic or try to finish stuff up
    Hingey likes this.
  9. JaneIsFine Regular Member

XP:
    68,603xp
    Now there is currently some problems with Internet here, but those aren't big enough to explain a ping of 400-1000. Playing on EU was almost always perfectly fine. Now there is only US, which is unbearable to play on. Absolutely unbearable, lag that makes Annihilation PvP almost impossible. I guess this is it then. Goodbye Shotbow pretty much forever, or something, unless something changes at some point.
  10. BeastyClaws Regular Member

XP:
    14,721xp
    So thats the reason around the massive lag spikes that make annihilation near impossible to play. Make sense now...
  11. Yo_ey Regular Member

XP:
    9,935xp
    I am from Germany and sadly I can't really play on the US annihilation servers because the ping is over 300. I can totally understand your decision but I guess you should work something out so that EU players get a better connection to US servers. Can you host better Servers or something like this? I think many EU Players would be very happy to get a fair ping to play with US.
  12. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    HIGHLIFETTU PLEASE BRING BACK EU SHOTBOW :(

#BringBackEuShotbow
  13. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    Im from EU and my ping is most of the times fine and I don't actually see any differences between my connection to US and EU...
  14. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Consider yourself lucky because i got timed out 5 times in 20 mins today.
  15. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Oh c'mon Ktrompfl don't try to say that there's no difference... Nobody can say that, there is a BIG difference for EVERYONE that is connecting from EU. For example i can't do a marksman duel inside a house against a US player, when I trigger my sniper, I'm already dead at the screen of my opponent.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  16. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Oh c'mon Ktrompfl don't try to say that there's no difference... Nobody can say that, there is a BIG difference for EVERYONE that is connecting from EU. For example i can't do a marksman duel inside a house against a US player, when I trigger my sniper, I'm already dead at the screen of my opponent.

17. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    Then simply dont marksman duel somebody in a house
    I usually have a ping 150ms-200ms which is nowhere near really laggy or unplayable...
  18. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    That's not a US/EU thing. Happens regularly for me. (I'm a US player)
  19. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    If you are EU player and connect to US, the chance is way bigger that you time out then to a EU server. That does not have to say that US players don't time out. If a US player has bad internet or if his network card is lagging it can time US players out too. It's just if the delay is too big.

20. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    If you didn't see EU Anni community, of course you say "there is not difference". EU players are much lovely, friendly and funny. I played on US too for 2 months. But certainly i can not explain EU players. They are amazing people. Everybody is friend with everybody.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.