1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Summer Tournament Event!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Saber527, Jul 28, 2017.

Summer Tournament Event!
  1. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    Hello again, MTA community!

I'm sure there were mixed feelings about the merging of the EU and US servers, and a lot of impatience over waiting for the data transfer, but now we can all relax and celebrate! Two separated communities have merged into one, and now, all players finally have the access to the data of their choice! We can now rejoice over the return of our favorite gear and stats, and that means... It's time to prove your worth!

Who's been the strongest on MTA all along? Your chance to demonstrate your skill and your strength is finally here, in a battle for fame and fortune... a classic PVP TOURNAMENT! Fight your way through the ranks in a series of 1v1 duels against some of MTA's most dedicated players in order to rise to the top in this competition to prove your worth! Who's really the king of MTA? Let this tourney decide it all!

Do you think you have what it takes?

What?

This event will be PVP-oriented in a series of 1v1 duels between players, in which the victors of each battle proceed to the next round until the triumphing players emerge. Anyone can sign up by posting their name as it appears in-game in the comments at no cost to them. The prize money will be upwards of one million dollars in MTA money and will be distributed to the top three winners as shown below:

• 3rd place receives 10% of the prize money
    • 2nd place receives 20% of the prize money
    • 1st place receives 70% of the prize money
    When?

This will be held on Saturday, August 26th at 11:00 a.m. EST time on the first MTA instance. The day before the tournament begins, a public document will be posted that displays all the scheduled battles. You will be paired in your duels with a random name generator; no one gets to choose who they fight in order to keep things fair. In order for the tournament to commence, at least sixteen players need to sign up, so please help advertise as much as possible for this!

Rules?

In order to keep things fair for everyone and to prevent the possibility of players trying to sabotage, a few rules will be set in advance. Breaking these rules will result in your disqualification from the tournament.

1. You are not allowed to interfere with battles, nor can you be present at a duel that you are not a part of. Spectating other battles is not going to be permitted, however, all fights will be recorded and compiled into a video that will be posted following the event's conclusion.
    2. Using drugs or intentionally farming death streak will not be permitted. HOWEVER, you will be allowed a maximum of three bandages per duel. Your inventories will be checked prior to the beginning of your duel to make sure you abide to this limitation.
    3. You are responsible for your own gear, and your inventories are not guaranteed to be kept upon losing a battle; the opponent has the option of keeping your loot if he or she chooses to as additional reward for their victory.
    4. Grenade launchers, rocket launchers, RPGs, and any other explosives are not allowed to be used in the tournament to prevent "explosive spamming." Flashbangs are the only exception.
    5. Vehicles of any sort are not allowed.
    6. Do not be tardy for your duel, and do not miss any of the deadlines mentioned in the "When?" section. Your opponent will automatically become victorious if you fail to show up for your fight in time.
    We look forward to seeing you there, and thanks for flying Shotbow!

2. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Hmmm this event is nice
  3. xImEnZo Regular Member

XP:
    12,314xp
    xImEnZo wants to do fight!
    Saber527 likes this.
  4. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Ente will take part, too :D
    IGN: HawaiiEnteee (don't know why it doesn't get updatet...)
    Good luck :D
    Ultimativemaster and Saber527 like this.
  5. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Then you should sign up. :wink:
  6. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

I'll mark you two down! Find me in-game to pay for your fees! :D
  7. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Hey nice! I'm on holiday then so can't join, but I will pay the fee as a donation to the tournament. I will try to find you online saber, but its difficult to find the time cause I'm really on family holiday. Look forward to the video afterwards :lmao: Good luck guys!

Tip. You could use http://challonge.com for the tournament structure
  8. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    Update to the tournament:

- Fee has been reduced to 10k
    - Rocket launchers, RPGs, and Grenade Launchers are not allowed to prevent explosive spam
    Micatchu and LegendaryAlex like this.
  9. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    ! Important Update !

Due to people showing lack of interest, the tournament will currently be put on hold until more players sign up. If you have any ideas on how to make this tournament interesting, feel free to comment some suggestions! The tournament will still be open to apply for, though there is no longer a set time or date for when this tournament will commence.
  10. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    I would Fight but im in Holidays
    Maybe you could but Back Thema Event Date for 2weeks

I ASK me why spamming ist Not allowed
  11. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Well i couldn't pay my fee as i'm busy with a few things atm and i'm not really playing MTA anymore (but i still want to fight c:), so can i maybe pay the fee when the event starts (ofc it's possible that i won't be able to come online, i still have a life lol)?
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  12. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Your existance is the answer :)
  13. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Not bad, maybe now I can join :). Back from holiday in a week. Saber, I got a check ready, but I cant find you, around what hours are you mostly online?
  14. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I might join even tho I suck :/
  15. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    I only use 3spamm guns idk whats YouTube Problem
  16. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    I don't know YouTube's problem either.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  17. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    lol
    i mean idk whats your problem
    handy autokorektur (this is alternativ english ) sucks
  18. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Don't worry about the checks -- I think I'm going to make it a free-to-enter tournament, since that may attract more players. :)
  19. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Okay, well if i see you online i will pay it anyways :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  20. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Well let me donate then please :) I mean for the reward in the end