1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion My ideas

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by LoicPT, Jun 19, 2017.

Suggestion - My ideas
?

Rate them!

Good ideas 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Bad ideas 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. LoicPT Regular Member

XP:
    8,929xp
    1) Add daily rewards

2) Add rarity to guns (shown in the lore, like legendary gun, epic gun, rare, uncommon, and common)

3) Clan name in the prefix of the members

4) Add more ranks in the civilian like respected civilian(has 5-19 vigilante points), hard worker civilian (earned a lot of money), arms dealer. The idea is to add more subranks to the civilian rank xd

6) Drop heads when you kill someone (a proof that you killed someone)

5) My best idea: SafeZones. Small safezones, pvp disabled inside, you need to pay every time you want to get in. You can sell stuff there but they will pay less than the normal villagers.

Tell me what you think!

2. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

1) Daily rewards is a highly suggested idea, and it can help some the noobs who are struggling a bit

2)Rarity to guns might not influence MTA in my own opinion

3)I think you mean gang name, but there's a prefix for it by moving your mouse on someone's player name in chat

4)This idea might be decent, as civilians should get a rank (not wanted rank/level)

6) Yes, we should have heads drop from other players, but it should be able to be auctioned so we can not waste storage space

5)Personally, safe zones might ruin MTA since it can possibly be abused by anyone, but the lobby is a safe zone as well, it just needs to be updated to withstand kamikaze attacks or any damage from anything, like vehicles
  3. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Most of these ideas are unnecessary, like the head dropping and daily rewards. Safe zones ruins gameplay, and we already have houses.
    Ktrompfl and 00110101 like this.
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I mean, I like the head dropping idea. People are going to sell the head of Noobfan and I am okay with that :D
    00110101 likes this.
  5. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    Plss NO
  6. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    I think having safezones with shops would ruin the point of having to travel to a shop to sell things with the threat of encountering another player and become a replacement for actual store locations. Plus if you want somewhere without PVP, you can just /lobby. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do, however, like the idea of dropping heads on death -- though it would have to be applied sparingly to have heads generate any sort of value. Maybe like a 5% or 10% drop rate on killing a player, so owning a player head becomes more significant than obtaining one upon every kill (plus it would make it more difficult for players to try and grind the same head off of someone by killing them repeatedly).
    00110101 likes this.
  7. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

I will behead you in MTA so I can eat a lemon head :)
    Micatchu, LegendaryAlex and noobfan like this.
  8. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    You have no choice, Noob!!
    00110101 likes this.
  9. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    YES PLS
    00110101 likes this.
  10. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    The clan name can already be seen with /gang see (name)
    There doesn't need to be gun rarities. Every gun is pretty common.