1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by CaptainFoxShot, Jun 5, 2017.

Suggestions
  1. CaptainFoxHook Regular Member

XP:
    2,133xp
    This is a good server but shift clicking is disabled sometimes so I was wondering if you can fix that. Also I was wondering why can't we dual wield some smgs i think you should add some smgs that can people can dual wield.

2. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    hello there
    its bad that you can´t shift but if you could sell soulbound items whats bad

your ulti
  3. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    Duel weilding smgs is a very good idea, however it may make some of them very op
  4. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    Duel wielding is only limited because it would be quite op, and it sort of makes sense if you think about it, Cant bE running around 2 "Heavy weapons" while flying a jetpack :wink:
  5. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Hmm but you can use a handgun PLUS a heavy gun together... Seems legit... Oh and you also can't find guns in chests in real life... Oh and call me a noob but as far as i know you also can't respawn in real life... Oh and wait WHAT? You can't fly a jetpack in real life? (no offense :wink: )
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  6. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    We disabled shift-clicking for several reasons and hopefully we can fix them in the future to enable it again.

As noobfan already said, dual wielding is only limited because for some weapons it will be quite overpowered to use them.

I agree that this shouldn't go together I will see if we can change something about this.
  7. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    In my opinion, MTA should not orientate at real life physics and remove things that don't work in real life, it should more add various things to make players able to create and find new tactics which work best for them. (For example some like 9mm + AK Most, some like desert + special most, some like playing in the air and even others like playing on the ground.) So i think something like dual wielded SMGs would be great for some players too. So that for example someone likes firing much & fast, but that doesn't deal that much per shot (smg+smg). Others like penetrating the others with a lot of bullets, but they also want a gun that Deals more per Shot (9mm + smg) and others like dealing much damage when they hit (9mm + Special, or even Marks + Special) and so on. Also the certain types of guns should be better the higher the required level is :D (i did send that from my phone with bad german autocorrection while beeing brainafk, lolz)
  8. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    nah, dual weild rpgs? OP... Even dual aks would be WAY too op
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  9. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Um.. i didnt meant that ANY weapon should be dual wieldable. Also ofc some combinations are OP, and if they will be dual wieldable then they will need a few tweaks.