1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Civilian Ranks

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by 31_30_31, May 27, 2017.

Suggestion - Civilian Ranks
  1. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Should civilians get ranks like cops do? Civilians should get ranks from kills or something used to rankup civilian ranks
    Micatchu likes this.

2. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  3. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    How about a mugger
    This_is_Hugo and Creeperker like this.
  4. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    hello there

yes i think a mugger cold be a cool rank (maybe rank 1) and a higher rank (maybe 7or 8 ) could be the ,,capo``
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  5. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Yes! I really think that would add great value to the game. I think the ranks should depend on level with belonging kits (1 per 1hr + 1 per 24hrs).

Something like this:

LEVEL 20: Hobo
    1hr KIT: 1 x SMG, 1 x 9mm, 10 x ammo, 5 x flashbangs, 1 x Shovel
    24hr KIT: 1 x maxed SMG, 1 x maxed 9mm, 1 x iron armor set

LEVEL 33: Homie
    1hr KIT: 1 x AK47, 1 x SMG, 10 x ammo, 5 x grenades, 1 x Knife, 1 x TNT, 1 x iron armor set
    24hr KIT: 1 x maxed AK47, 1 x maxed SMG, 1 x diamond set, 1 x 2.5 car, 1 x jetpack

LEVEL 45: Thug
    1hr KIT: 1 x Carbin Rifle, 1 x AK47, 10 x ammo, 10 x grenades, 1 x Katana, 2 x TNT, 1 x diamond set, 5 x bandages, 1 x jetpack
    24hr KIT: 1 x maxed Carbin Rifle, 1 x maxed AK47, 1 x diamond armor set, 1 x 2.5 car, 1 x jetpack

LEVEL 60: Gangster
    1hr KIT: 1 x MG, 1 x Carbin Rifle, 1 x AK47, 20 x ammo, 10 x grenades, 3 x TNT, 1 x diamond set, 5 x bandages, 1 x jetpack
    24hr KIT: 1 x maxed MG, 1 x maxed Carbin Rifle, 1 x maxed AK47, 1 x diamond set, 1 x 2.5 car, 2 x jetpack

LEVEL 69: Mobster
    1hr KIT: 1 x Special Carbin, 1 x Carbin Rifle, 1 x AK47, 30 x ammo, 15 x grenades, 4 x TNT, 1 x diamond set, 10 x bandages, 1 x jetpack
    24hr KIT: 1 x maxed Special Carbin, 1 x maxed Carbin Rifle, 1 x maxed AK47, 1 x diamond set, 1 x 2.5 car, 2 x jetpack, 1 x heli (Buzz)

LEVEL 88: Terminator
    1hr KIT: 1 x Marksman, 1 x Special Carbin, 1 x Carbin Rifle, 40 x ammo, 20 x grenades, 5 x TNT, 1 x diamond set, 15 x bandages, 1 x jetpack
    24hr KIT: 1 x maxed Marksman, 1 x maxed Special Carbin, 1 x maxed Carbin Rifle, 1 x diamond set, 1 x 2.5 car, 3 x jetpack, 1 x heli (Buzz)

... and so on. adding a bit more for each rank:

LEVEL 100: Godfather
    LEVEL 150: Overlord
    LEVEL 200: Almighty

MTA really need more triggers to increase the urge to level up. ...and not to forget more goodies for >100 level players. Not only is it so much more effort to reach the next level, but with also almost nothing to look forward to except the prestige.
  6. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    hello there
    nice idea would be verry nice but so mutch maxed guns it´s a bit op isnt it ?

your ulti
  7. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Well the way I see it maxed guns shouldn't be seen as something OP, but as a natural part of playing MTA. OP is something where another player wouldn't stand a chance. So no I think some maxed guns per 24hrs is a decent reward. Most high- to mid level players will use them anyway, will just save the maxing hassle.

Anyway I think a successful pvp-er much more comes down to skillful strafing and aiming. No maxed gun in the world will save a bad pvp-er. (that might not be completely true for some guns, but that's more a question whether certain guns should be slightly nerfed or not...)
  8. SirGamingWizard Regular Member

XP:
    52,446xp
    Maybe if there was one maxed gun dedicated to each different rank, otherwise, all of that seems a bit over the top
  9. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    I totally don't like the idea of having ranks like that (You shouldn't copy just the names from other servers btw ). Having those ranks would make stuff more confusing when you get them just by leveling up. Why you wouldn't just set the level as requirement then?

However I REALLY think you should get something by leveling up. Kits would be a great idea for that. In my opinion there should be more kits anyways and not only the civilian/cop kits. For cops the kit shoukd indeed upgrade when they rank up. E.g. Cop 2 gets the normal stuff + handcuffs, Cop 3 gets everything before + a riot shield...
    Civilians should get a huge quantity of usable kits like a food kit and so on (of course not free)...
    Maybe if you level up you just unlock more kits that include more advanced stuff. But just giving a players full equip with 1hr cooldown, that seems overpowered at all.
    Those would need to be seperated into some more smaller kits.
    e.G. Armour kit level 5: full set of leather
    Armour kit level 15: full set of gold
    Saber527 likes this.
  10. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

My opinion on level kits is that they should contain maxed weapons for high levels, not low levels and kit ranks like these can be easily farmable so they should be basic gear, not advanced.
  11. RechtsanwaltOnly Regular Member

XP:
    197,568xp
    lvl 150 : BetterThenRechtsanwaltOnly :stuck_out_tongue:
  12. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    :) please don't take my examples too literat, was certainly not meant as a proposal, just to sketch the idea

That could be ok, but giving it names can be attractive to some players and maybe for younger players less abstract. But yes, level as the requirement is fine by me.

yes, you're very right!

hmmm, I just go to the chest opposite the petrol station once a week and get my 64 chickens :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding... I don't know, food is so cheap and so easy to get, it would just force you to store it and waste chest space. I think that kits should be attractive for surviving MTA, above level 50 all you need is an apple here and there

you mean like a 1-time thing? Well then those kits sure have to be beefy, a lot beefier than my proposed 24hr kits. Or do you mean that you will actually have more kits to choose from when doing /kit ? If so yeah that's really a great idea. Would love the fact that I could have more kits to choose from :lmao:

My proposed 1hr kits actually doesn't include more then what you would loot yourself in a few rounds and selling some stuff or just being lucky. Some unmaxed guns, ammo, grenades, armor etc. doesn't seem so op, but business as usual. and since everyone would have a part of it everyone gets the same chance (if they make the effort to level up :))

Is farmable then such a bad thing? I think it wouldn't be bad for MTA to have some more flavour in getting stuff together. Farming can also be used for give-aways for example or just collecting stuff for your gang. None of the maxed guns are below the needed level. I can imagine getting a maxed smg every 24hrs as a 20 level noob must be quite exciting, and they'll probably lose it in a sec anyway
  13. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    It's not really op. There isnt that much of a difference between a maxed guns and a normal in the 1.9 update, + level advantage
    Micatchu likes this.