1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion US and EU Merge

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by 31_30_31, Jun 3, 2017.

Discussion - US and EU Merge
?

Do you like the merge of EU and US?

Yes 11 vote(s) 61.1%
No 7 vote(s) 38.9%
  1. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Do you like the merging of US and EU or not?

2. PokemonGerman Regular Member

XP:
    2,171xp
    I think it's great, but only if the Eu players get there Eu stats and equip back. It's kinda unfair if people lv 120 and 5 mio $ getting reset to 0 , while other people are still over lv 100
  3. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Well. they most certainly will be getting their stats back. It's just a matter of time.
    Micatchu and Ktrompfl like this.
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    In my opinion, ping is a bigger problem.
    Chuckynibbs and jamieman16 like this.
  5. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    A merged server with merged stast, and like 1 eu server to 7 us servers would be good in my opinion!
  6. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    hello there

i like the mix when the time is come us players will see who the players are they killed as they was low
    (i dint want to say names:wink: ) by the way backstaping isnt cool:eek:

your ulti
  7. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Obviously, you're refering to me :stuck_out_tongue:.
    Micatchu and Ktrompfl like this.
  8. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    hello nube

:cool:maybe
    its only a game

your ulti
  9. KytanApprentice Silver

XP:
    66,604xp
    I feel bad for the EU players being inconvenienced, but the optimistic part of me hopes that by combining the servers, MTA will feel more populated, and games that feel more populated tend to attract even more players.
  10. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    I guess I have to say yes, and MTA really needs it for the player base. So in that way its great news.

However, It feels like the climate has changed, Right now my biggest hobby seems to be dying by 1 1/2 bullet in the back from a marksman, not even having the chance to turn around :( While on the US server there has at least always been the decency killing someone after looking them in the eye...I Hope some EU players will pick up on that :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm dutch and I have always played the US server, never had a ping problem, but maybe for some its an issue. Anyway I definetely believe its for the best. So great move. And happy to play with ktrompf :)
    Saber527 and Ktrompfl like this.
  11. SirGamingWizard Regular Member

XP:
    52,446xp
    I'm glad for the merge, we'd been isolated from one another until put into forced contact. It's been great to meet some people from EU
    Saber527, Micatchu and Ktrompfl like this.
  12. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    And right you are Sir! I shouldn't be nagging :wink: . Like I say, after all I'm also really happy with the merge. Just had it when I lost my dia, jp, maxed scarbin for the 5th time within an hour. got so pissed I even put on iron and ran beserk with an AK... especially with maxing being such a pain-in-the-*$%#@ lately (still didn't come to terms with that)
    Saber527 and Ktrompfl like this.
  13. RechtsanwaltOnly Regular Member

XP:
    197,568xp
    The Server will be fuller and you dont have to search some Players when it 22pm+ ( 24h clock ) because the US or Japanese Players are living in a other timezone! :heart:

Your Boy Only :heart:
    Saber527 likes this.