1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion MTA For High Levels

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by LegitNube, May 18, 2017.

Suggestion - MTA For High Levels
  1. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Currently I am level 184. Level advantage may have been nerfed, but abuse of it still exists. These days, I am constantly being killed by GL, RPG, and RL combo by level 60's, along with people with rifles and 2 shot me with a rifle. Even with a marksman, I do less than 5 hearts of damage to them. I think erasing the existence of level advantage would greatly improve the gameplay of MTA for high levels, as I can barely survive on the streets these days. This causes me to not exactly enjoy MTA as much. Thank you for spending your time.

2. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

I might not be killed easily like you do, but level advantage seriously made some weapons be able to damage you rapidly, like legitnube said
  3. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    lv. damage is realy bad a player with ds and double 9mm is the same hard enemy like a same lv in full dia and with maxed guns

In 1.8 you can survive with bs or drugs but now drugs are bad and the bs cooldown make you can´t survive against 4 or 5 low lv player with ds
    maybe drugs can get stronger and bs loose the cooldown or armor should be moddet (only for players over lv 100 or lv 150)
    so that only high lv players could wear them (like diamant armor by usualy cops )

Your Ulti
    BlackEvoli and Felix0708 like this.
  4. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Aren't a lot of people in EU around your level?
  5. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    Hi LegitNube

On eu im lv 124 and there are ca 10 people over lv 100 so its not the problem to fight against them but against many low level players
    in 1.9 is everyone with double 9mm or over lv 33 dangerous

Your Ulti
    BlackEvoli and Felix0708 like this.
  6. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    I'm over lvl 100 and use double 9mma :3
    GermanBendy likes this.