1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MTA: Bounty Hunt Event!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Saber527, Apr 27, 2017.

MTA: Bounty Hunt Event!
?

Does this sound like a great idea?

Yes! 12 vote(s) 100.0%
Nah! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    Hello, fellow MTA players!

As many of you know, the 1.9 update was released recently with an absolutely fabulous map update (big cheers to everyone who helped to make that possible!), so I thought... What better way to help players explore the countless locations added to the map than through some sort of game?

So I did some planning, and decided that the coolest way to get all the players involved would be through a bounty hunt! That's right... For the event, I will hide somewhere on the map that was added with 1.9 with a 100,000$ bounty on my head! I'll wear no gear, and the first person to kill me gets it! :wink: I'll do this five times through the event, meaning there will be a total of 500K able to be earned by participating! Every two minutes, I'll give a hint on where I am until you finally find me!

Do you think you know the new map? Well, put your skills to the test in a chance to earn some free cash and have a great time! The event will be held on the first US instance at 7:00 pm EST on Friday, May 12th!* Tell all your friends about it so we can get a big crowd showing up for the event! Our little event shouldn't last longer than an hour, so make sure you get there to experience the fun!

*The time or date may be subject to change, so watch this thread for details on that!

Thanks for flying Shotbow, and we hope to see you there! :D
    LegitNube, NotSwipe, Limepaj2 and 6 others like this.

2. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    I'd love to join!
    Saber527 likes this.
  3. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Super nice idea! I'll do my best, but it's kind of in the middle of the night here :(
  4. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Aww man, that stinks ;-; I was trying to pick a time that I thought could work out for the majority of the US players, but the last I could do was make it on a Friday so people could sleep in if they stay up :lmao:
  5. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Yeah, luckily it's on a friday. I'll do my best to join. Anyway great idea :)
    Saber527 likes this.
  6. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Very nice idea! (I dont think that i will join, im EU Player) I hate it that nobody on EU is doing something like that :/ noone wants to give cash away or give ppl anything there :(
    Ultimativemaster and Saber527 like this.
  7. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Even if you don't play on the US server as much, you can still join in for the fun of exploring the map if you want!

Haha, when I get richer on the EU server, I'll put on a little event for you guys there if this first one is successful enough. :wink:
  8. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Thanks! Best of wishes to see you there! :)
  9. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Great idea! I'm bringing my friends to begin wiping out the server to sabatoge the event
  10. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Well haha... That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but you do you
  11. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

I just want loot
  12. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

I mean, you'll get plenty of cash for winning ;P
  13. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

You're in Cali, right? That would be 4 pm
  14. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    As of now, the event is still planned for this Friday at the same time! We're getting close to the date, so please help spread the word out so we can get as many people to show up as possible. :wink: If there's enough success with this 'lil game, then y'all may see another event hosted by me around the corner! :D
  15. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    I await war with much of the noobs in the event
  16. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Have tennis at that time D:
    maybe at the next event (if there will be one)
    Ultimativemaster and Saber527 like this.
  17. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    I'm locked and loaded
    Saber527 likes this.
  18. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Haha, hopefully there will! ^0^
  19. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    REMINDER*- The event will be taking place at 4 pm west coast (US), 7 pm east coast (US). Cheating is not allowed (X-ray, radar, etc) there will be staff watching. This event is for fun, and to honor our staff for creating this map. Event is on FRIDAY 12 OF MAY. Each session of finding saber will last for about 10 minutes. The bounty hunt will be posted on my YouTube channel, which is down below. If there are any unanswered questions, Saber can answer them, I can answer a few too.
  20. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Um, can you like... Not?
    Micatchu and Saber527 like this.