1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers 1.9 Rollout

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Apr 17, 2017.

Servers - 1.9 Rollout | Page 5
  1. OkeyIPullUp Regular Member

XP:
    12,604xp
    Wheres my xp code?

2. boosted2002 Regular Member

XP:
    32,951xp
    I really do not like this update. Please put 1.8 again because I have all the packs and mods of the 1.8. Please put it back again or everything will return to normal.
    dark_wolf0797 likes this.
  3. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    No
  4. dark_wolf0797 Regular Member

XP:
    4,200xp
    But anni players is rip.. Becuz they can't pvp.. But I know that this is the good for our server, and the update was nice :). The scout is also ruined as it said by other (but I don't think it's not really ruined to be honest :) ). So yeah this update is awesome! Keep it up server!
  5. dark_wolf0797 Regular Member

XP:
    4,200xp
    Yeah.. Atleast supported it on 1.8 :)
  6. Baller_13 Regular Member

XP:
    16,008xp
    The update its useless. 1.9 has no good pvp updates. 1.9 is for single worlds. Shotbow is broken.
  7. boosted2002 Regular Member

XP:
    32,951xp
    The only game I use in shotbow is annihilation and gg. And both games need the 1.8 for PvP. My suggestion is to make a server for games that require PvP. I think it's a good alternative to be able to play Games that need PvP
  8. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    What people still fail to understand is that Minecraft in general is changing, and Shotbow like any other network has to go with the flow of updates and adjustments. PvP as it used to be on 1.7/1.8 has been replicated as much as it could be, however some things are set in stone and can't be changed.

Take it or leave it.
  9. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

As with any major update there will be bugs and other mechanics that require fine tuning and tweaking. We're actively working on these so we can release other update content :)
    kqce, mr_dude, dark_wolf0797 and 5 others like this.
  10. YaBoiCGally Platinum

XP:
    42,410xp
    I love, absolutely LOVE how everyone was whining moaning and complaining that shotbow wasn't updated to 1.9 for MONTHS on end and then the second it updated, they start whining that it was updated. No one is ever satisfied, are they?
  11. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Ikr, they work so hard for 1.9 and they are still whining :c
  12. kqce Emerald

XP:
    140,125xp
    lol rip shotbow 1.9 is shit
  13. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Fluffoon likes this.
  14. miya819 Silver

XP:
    22,742xp
  15. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Funny that u complain about it, even in your signature.
    Just leave :)
    Fluffoon and LittestAqua like this.
  16. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Give me reasons why! (reference lol) Turn those reasons into suggestions

guess my reference
    LegendaryAlex and Fluffoon like this.
  17. SplashQuota Gold

XP:
    9,700xp
  18. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    300,330xp
    If anything I would prefer the standard 1.9 PvP be kept. PvP in Minecraft has been terrible since it was added and is pretty much a contest of who can click the fastest and had the lowest ping to the server.

The only reason anyone has to be upset is because they base a significant portion of their self-worth on their ability to click extremely fast and make someone's character die in a block video game. With 1.9's PvP overhaul, they can no longer click their mouse rapidly and make characters die in a block video game, hence their ego has been damaged and they come to the forums to complain.
  19. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    You just triggered 100+ people. Well done :stuck_out_tongue:. Truth hurts.
    Manchot999 likes this.
  20. boosted2002 Regular Member

XP:
    32,951xp
    Because 1.9 we can cot do pvp