1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ: Origins - Final Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Mar 6, 2017.

MineZ: Origins - Final Update | Page 6
  1. _Denshi Platinum

XP:
    19,743xp

So why isn't this a thing now? Why can't we get some small compensation for stuff we've never been able to use? House colours take months to grind for, even with Platinum's 3x multiplier.

Please try and see this from our perspective, players who spent helluva lot of time grinding for these things and then never being able to use them. Don't you think it's slightly unfair, especially now that MineZ 2 has been given it's death sentence.
    KoenigApfel likes this.

2. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    I'm not the person to decide on this sadly, I'm just the messenger :wink: (And yes I can see it from your perspective, I also own a lot of minez 2 stuff.)
    KoenigApfel likes this.
  3. _Denshi Platinum

XP:
    19,743xp
    Ah, sorry if I came off as rude to you (or anyone else for that matter)
    Thanks for responding
    KoenigApfel likes this.
  4. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    4,092xp
    I know so many people that cheat it's not even funny
  5. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if there was an, oh well, you know...

update to be said?

:lmao:

- FPS
    kscopekid and NotSwipe like this.
  6. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    Soon
  7. joonas1997 Platinum

XP:
    174,622xp
    One question..
    Why doesn´t shotbow sell the minez Plugin to a big Server ?
    I mean i get that MineZ is part of Shotbow and that MineZ made Shotbow popular back in 2012..
    But today, there are only 25 people playing on all minez servers at the same time ( except saturday night and sunday afternoon).
    If Shotbow would sell MineZ they could concentrate more on annihilation, Shotbows most popular gamemode.
    Furthermore if MineZ was sold to another server it would may be revived as there were new players to play it, more admins to take care of it and not to forget: a better anticheat wich doesnt allow hackers to play unfair as much as they want..

Jonas
  8. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    I think i have already seen some changed versions of MineZ (+ guns) in other servers. Also i don't think they need to sell MineZ as at least MineZ classic is still getting attention and care from Shotbow, unlike Minez 2 and MineZ Classics is not gonna get deserted like Minez 2 anytime soon. But i think Shotbow just lack a bit of enthusiasm to keep their games updated and to run the games smoothly.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  9. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    so... it's been almost a month... whens it gonna be released?
  10. CoastinJosh Platinum

XP:
    3,056,817xp
    oh honey
    Quiglet, NotSwipe and kscopekid like this.
  11. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    Please take a look at this post by Vampire_Toothy showing why we are definitely not going to sell our gamemodes.
    https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/does-staff-care-about-the-community.369076/page-2#post-2894641
    Fluffoon and vampire_toothy like this.
  12. Quiglet Platinum

XP:
    127,552xp
    When half-life 3 gets released
  13. Joey_nINJJa Gold

XP:
    56,300xp

I think half of the reason people are so annoyed is because we haven't gotten any weekly arrows. Did the EULA compliance incident require ending those XP code goals? And at least confirm that you're still alive and active... personally, I'd be satisfied if you just posted the "Weekly Arrow" banner and just put "Hi" beneath it.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  14. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    I feel there's a joke here...
  15. Joey_nINJJa Gold

XP:
    56,300xp
    #halflife3confirmed
    Yep. 1.9 is out now.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  16. DianaCaballero17 Platinum

XP:
    35,679xp
    i hate 1.9.2 in annihilation is reallt bad pls dont change the game or this gonna loss like 500 player from spansh language
  17. Joey_nINJJa Gold

XP:
    56,300xp
    I'd say that's a pretty big loss. Last I checked (before the update) I believe there were only about 500 players online at any given time. (Someone please correct me if I'm forgetting a digit in the thousands.)
    (...or if I'm just so wrong with that guess that you can tell that I've forgotten a lot of stuff because of schoolwork.)