1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Ultimate Poll: Which is harder? Anemos or DCS?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Rixhack, Mar 19, 2017.

No Prefix - Ultimate Poll: Which is harder? Anemos or DCS?
?

Anemos or DCS - Which is harder?

Desert Canyon Sanctuary 19 vote(s) 45.2%
Anemos Sanctum 23 vote(s) 54.8%
  1. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    I'm calling all dungeon peeps. Once and for all, which si harder? Cast your votes in the poll!

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Anemos is way easier than DCS. Anemos just has one big parkour room and 2 small when DCS has 3 big, two of them being fatal if you fail. The boss itself is just spamming eyes without even having to move, even if these dispensers above our heads are supposed to make us move.
    Rixhack likes this.
  3. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    In my opinion Desert Canyon Sanctuary is easier only because its been soloed by everyone and their mother. Anemos requires some luck for the boss and it is only because of that that I think Anemos is harder. Desert Canyon Sanctuary has overall more challenging puzzles but I mean the boss room at the moment is baby food
    Rixhack likes this.
  4. whosblumiere Regular Member

XP:
    113,796xp
    I'd say Anemos is harder. For example, you don't get a fucking giant that you have to deal with in DCS. The parkour/maze rooms in DCS are quite easy, and in some areas they give you room for error. In Anemos, you get void jumps AND lava jumps that you can't salvage out of, the boss is honestly insane if you're not with a coordinated group, and most of all you NEED to master your 3-block-1-up jumps if you even THINK about getting up the spire room. So yeah, while Anemos is easier, it's challenges present itself more difficult to complete.
    Rixhack likes this.
  5. 66tee Retired Staff

XP:
    41,653xp
    Beat anemos over ten times... Beat DCS once...
    Thannus and Rixhack like this.
  6. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    I'd say both the same difficulty but dcs is a bit more harder? but why didnt u put anvalia mines in the poll! :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    I don't think saying which dungeon is easier can be based on if you're able to solo it or not, Anemos requires 4 people to enter, either you use zombie bow, either you use 3 alts or 3 friends... I've completed Anemos twice 2man and it was really easy, we didn't even have full inventories. The only problem is wave room. Yes, you need a bit of luck if you're doing boss without changing platforms.
    AquaIsAquatic likes this.
  8. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    I think DCS is harder, even though I've completed DCS and not anemos..
  9. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Anemos under one condition, clear glass.
    AquaIsAquatic likes this.
  10. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    I swear if they change them to barrier blocks Im going to commit
    Thannus, Meme_MC, Quicc and 2 others like this.
  11. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    Bui bui, I guess.
  12. SABANUSI_toufu Platinum

XP:
    559,425xp
    Anemos is harder than DCS.
    I dont like spawn pig in boss room!!!!!!
    ...and void parkour.
  13. halowars91 Lead Builder, Developer

XP:
    117,623xp
    Currently I think DCS is the harder of the two, but I think that will change soon.
  14. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    ^^ Halo's posts in a nutshell "but that probably will change soon"
  15. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    Dont get too excited navarr said in december of last year 1.9 is coming "soon" so ya
  16. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    DJ_Pedro likes this.
  17. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    SPOILER ALERT. /BAN HALOWARS91
  18. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Looks like we have a tie at 12-12! We'll have to see who the winner is when the poll closes on 26/3/17!
  19. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    not anymore
  20. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    4,092xp
    Anemos by far lol... you can beat dcs every time if you have the inventory but anemos your inventory doesn't matter
    Valkyrion_ likes this.