1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ: Origins - Final Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Mar 6, 2017.

MineZ: Origins - Final Update | Page 5
  1. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    We are not going to promise that minez 2 will re-release. This applies to all garage games.

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    You learn programming like you learn anything, you'll just understand how to do things and how things work like anyone.
    But don't expect being a developper able to be in a dev team like shotbow's in less than a month xd It just depends on how you understand things, how you work and how motivated you are.
  3. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    well, if you are motivated and have the time, putting in 12 hours of straight up hard work a day, every day, for a month, you might be able to get on a decent level of developing, that is given you keep up the motivation
    Aexon likes this.
  4. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    Unfortunately i do not have much time and i definitely know that i can't learn it in just one month. That's why i said 'might' like hundreds of times :stuck_out_tongue: But i might (not sure if i'll actually do it) try learning it during vacations if i get to have some chances and spare time. As i have a ton of school works and studying for tests (which will directly affect which universities i will be able to pass) coming up ahead of me, i am expecting that if, if i decide to learn coding, it might take roughly one year or more and maybe IF i get to be a dev, it'll prolly take maybe 2 years to rerelease Minez 2. But at least that might be better than Minez 2 never coming back as Jeroen have said that they can not promise to rerelease Mz 2. And as i have said i may not be able to learn coding, maybe some of us can start thinking about learning coding as well.
  5. PeAcE_W1th_Al1 Silver

XP:
    5,512xp
    too late 3 years...
  6. EsotericElixir Emerald

XP:
    122,342xp
    I look forward to Origins's completion.
  7. sourdillpickle Platinum

XP:
    10,803xp
    I haven't played on here for the longest time...Good to see Halowars still here and Lead Builder now :)
  8. joonas1997 Platinum

XP:
    174,622xp
    hmmm. i understand that the admins cant promise an exact date of release but can anyone at least tell me if its going to bearound 1,2,3,4,5 months... im waiting everyday for more information that sucks
    Joey_nINJJa likes this.
  9. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I mean, we have no idea when 1.9 is going to come either, so it would take figuring out the schedules of the devs to be able to make a release date. Everyone else is shocked too, because we expected a very late 2016 release near when Winter started and we still don't have a release date to this day. The August 2015 update announced the release date 2 weeks in advance, so we've still got until mid-april to wait, at least if it was announced today.
  10. Joey_nINJJa Gold

XP:
    56,300xp
    Seriously... I leave for a month and miss literally nothing?
    Wow.
  11. _UltraPro_ Regular Member

XP:
    5,844xp
    It says "FINAL UPDATE" is that the final update that we will receive on origins or the FINAL update to minez?
  12. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    Origins.
    ACrispyTortilla likes this.
  13. Nose4Toes Platinum

XP:
    113,812xp
    Is it possible to recieve XP refunds for the games that are very likely not going to come back??
  14. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    There are no refunds going to happen. Everyone has had plenty of time to use what they purchased with their XP
  15. _Denshi Platinum

XP:
    19,743xp
    Man I feel dumb for buying house colours under the impression shotbow would ACTUALLY fix houses.
    Me and many others haven't had plenty of time to use the stuff we've bought because of houses rolling back every reboot. Spawn kit items I can understand, but house colours? Why can we not get just a partial refund for house colours?
    kscopekid, Quicc and Aexon like this.
  16. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    We have a general no refunds policy. This applies to all games which are retired, in the garage or going to retire / be garaged.
  17. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    How come I got a refund when shotbow games went down? You've had the same policy Jeroen.
    kscopekid likes this.
  18. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    This wasn't an actual refund of your purchases. Everyone with at least one purchase got a compensation but not based on how much / what you purchased.
    NotSwipe likes this.
  19. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    Seems we may need to learn coding ourselves although it was supposed to be Shotbow's job to do......
  20. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    You didn't. You got a gift to kick start play on one of our other kit based modes :)

I gave an equal amount of XP to everyone that had bought a lifetime class - regardless of how many.