1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion We have hope --- Maybe, sources unconfirmed

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by rayoflight347, Feb 22, 2017.

Discussion - We have hope --- Maybe, sources unconfirmed
  1. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Disclaimer: I pieced this together through personal hopes, dreams, bias, and little bits of "facts" and rumors. I encourage all readers to tell me the truth and what they know about this subject.
    I have formulated an idea that Wasted will be back within the coming month (march, 2017) though it is unconfirmed and I don't know if it's true. Im gonna list my reasoning, and speculation. And i hope this brings some more solid answers to toe too. So basically, from reading through thegoat's and 323's messages, it seems pretty clear that Wasted in some way, shape, or form, will be released partially or fully with the huge 1.9 update. And today, a good friend of mine, soulcrusher16, told me that the 1.9 update was finished or in the final stages, and would be released in the coming weeks. I am not sure his source (please verify), but assuming that that is true, wouldn't that also mean that wasted would be coming within the next weeks too? Other peoples such as KounterAttacK have stated that 1.9 is a long shot away and will atleast be a minimum of a few months till release. Im not sure who to believe, and am I on to something here? As always, I pray and hope that soul was right, but I keep my mind to a rational standard and I hope to know the facts. As said in the disclaimer: to all readers, PLEASE VERIFY ANY OF THIS, CURRENTLY IT IS ALL RUMOUR. Thanks,

PRAY FOR WASTED!

2. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp
  3. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    Our 1.9 update is almost ready to rollout, we just need a good date where everyone is prepared to fix any sudden bugs or crashes. (Large code rollouts tend to cause lots of messes!)

As far as I know, Wasted has not been addressed, and probably will not be addressed until after 1.9.
  4. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp
    But 323 said that the wasted would be released with the 1.9 update
  5. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    tbh you should rollout on a seperate database for minez or sth? since if any major bugs do show up it'll be away from the main server/progress.

At least that sounds logical to me but idk
  6. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    I can't verify anything that other people have said.

We shouldn't have any problems with the game data, just with rollout issues, if a server doesn't transition correctly, etc.
  7. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    I'm going to take away your hope, Wasted will not be releasing during the next month's.

And also, as you may or may not have noticed, RobertTheGoat has recently stepped down from his position within Shotbow.
  8. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    You just stabbed a cold knife through my cold heart.... Still hurt.

Even if robert stepped down, i distinctly remember 323, his replacement, saying that It would come out with the 1.9 update.... Disheartening news either way.
  9. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Citing a post that I made quite some time ago, which I believe is still relevant, Wasted is unlikely (if not entirely impossible) to be released before Summer 2017, and that is ONLY an earliest possible date. Hope that clears things up!
  10. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    :neutral_face: Thanks though,
  11. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    My current understanding is that there will be a playable version of GunGame released in 1.9. As for Sandbox, that's abudoctors' project. I do not anticipate its release imminently after 1.9, however significant changes and modifications are in the works.
  12. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Control was tested for 1.9??? :eek:
  13. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Ah whoops, was recalling the Control tests we used to have back with the M249 gunner class. Thought that was in 1.9 but that was in 1.8
  14. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    M60E3 ;P
    NotDiezel likes this.
  15. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Give a man a gun, feeds his lust for blood for a day. Teach a man how to get a gun, feed his lust for blood for a life time.

edgy
  16. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    End my suffering.

EXTRA:
    Also, why haven't we dropped the "Wasted is Dead" garbage,that makes things worse, not better, alongside the fact that it's more annoying than the Most Popular songs like "Bad Things" and "Closer" that play literally 5-15 times a day I swear. So please, end the saying. 'Tis a lie you tell yourself, friends.
    PurplePugs likes this.
  17. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    i am looking forward to getting shredded by flying people yet again
  18. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
  19. Nyan_Cats_Rule Regular Member

XP:
    2,620xp
    Day 446, Its april now, no sign of wasted being released again. All we can do is pray.

#Pray4Wasted
  20. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    You have a bow tie, and a black and white picture... Yet your name is Nyan_Cats_Rule
    Haha